Spoiler AOT FINALE CHAPTER SPOILERS !

D

Deleted member 83

I made fun about the farmer but this guy is killing me from inside :josad::noo:

At least we can be happy about more Zelda news this year :catcry::catrude:
Who would have known that Isayama took it for serious? :suresure:

Absolutely! That's the only thing I'm truly hyped about!
I actually started replaying botw today because of this, need to wash my eyes with some real masterpiece

Plot twist
It's a game about Link raising Zelda and Ganon's kid
Don’t give me nightmares. I suffered enough because of the farmer and historia today :josad:
Post automatically merged:

I actually started replaying botw today because of this, need to wash my eyes with some real masterpiece
I think after Bravely Default 2, I'll starg replaying BotW again. :cheers:
After my exams I will play Master Mode again :steef:
During the announcement of the botw sequel I jumped from bed and started to cry out of happiness. My biggest wish is that Ganon gets an epic story.

DAMN. IT WAS THE FRIENDZONE ALL ALONG THAT CAUSED THIS INCEL RAGE!

Then again, Eren is even more of a dumb motherfucker for not even noticing that Mikasa only got the hots for him.

What’s the deal with that worm again?

For all the genocide they did, the Marleyan warriors literally went unpunished. Reiner, who did have the roughest going out of all of them, ends up sniffing Historia’s letter like a creepozoid while also creaming in his pants. Fucking incredible.

Seems like a disappointing chapter after all that buildup but Eren’s motivation is hilarious lol. :denzimote:

Levi was also great until the end.
Levi, Pieck, Reiner and Zeke are all good characters. You can understand their views.
I was never on Erens side regarding the rumbling but Eren was a great MC and I loved him for what he was. I liked that he became the " villain", he had his own points.
What pisses me the most off is that they couldn’t achieve peace and that Eren was somehow controlled by "fate". It’s something that doesn’t fit with his character.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I don't support the rumbling and was hoping that the alliance would stop Eren but last chapter was really disappointing.

For all the buildup and all the conflicts that happened, it tied up too happily and neatly. I really don't like the tragic hero trope, the whole "I played the bad guy so my friends can stop me and be the hero!" is rarely executed well. It comes off as a cheap way to justify the villains and suddenly make everyone forgive them 🙄

This chapter ruined both Eren and the alliance. Eren let fate control him which goes against the whole seeking for freedom thing. The alliance just suddenly "forgot" about the fact that Eren tried to commit genocide.

Like they're all ok and even thankful(??) about Eren sacrificing to play the bad guy? Dude wiped off 80% of humanity......just cuz he went from genocide to genocide (but for my friends) doesn't suddenly make him the hero that should be forgiven lmao.

Eren went from villain to cheap hero while alliance went from supposed hero that saved humanity to like pawns in Eren's plan 😑.

Anyways, ending aside. I still really love this series, especially the first 100 chapters :catsweat:. It'll take a while to get used to not reading AoT at the start of every month.