Spoiler AOT FINALE CHAPTER SPOILERS !

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
I really wanted to see Eren and Reiner fight again. Speaking of Reiner, an ending where he survives just seems to unlikely. Since 91 it's been foreshadowed that Gabi will eat the Armored Titan.

TheKnightOfTheSea

β€Ž
Reiner is a mass murderer and faced zero repercussions. The fact Jean is even socializing with him seems weird to me.
Reiner is not as bad as Pieck or Annie, but I agree, Reiner deserves to die. Horrible person, good character. Also why the fuck are they talking about Historia's handwriting?
Post automatically merged:

So Eren killed his own mom but couldnt kill his friends

This level of writing :shame::shame:

Basically no ymir even tho shes the most relevant character in this final arc :shame:
No worm-kun either :doffycry:

TheKnightOfTheSea

β€Ž
Yeah
None of this make any sense
Especially the ymir shit

Wow im sure that they're not real now
The final panel is apparently Grisha telling Eren that he is free and we see it through paths but earlier in the leaks Paths is destroyed after Eren dies.

Not to mention why would Isayama give Connie and Jean such a good send off and then brought them back a chapter later. Gabi coming back makes sense but everyone else?

They are true.

Isayama proved how fraud he is last chapter

wake up

Shonen ending lmao
I refuse to believe that
The final panel is apparently Grisha telling Eren that he is free and we see it through paths but earlier in the leaks Paths is destroyed after Eren dies.

Not to mention why would Isayama give Connie and Jean such a good send off and then bring them back a chapter later. Gabi coming back makes sense but everyone else?
Yeah none of this make sense lmfao