Spoiler AOT FINALE CHAPTER SPOILERS !

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Just skimming through this thread now and this chapter really put y'all through the 5 stages of grief :milaugh:

Denial
Meh not gonna believe it until the chap comes out
These "spoilers" are all fake. One thing is for sure, after reading these crappy "spoilers" we can only expect the real ending to be better.

Anger
Spoiler here:
I hope Armin and Mikasa are now happy, fucking traitors, a another great manga ending very bad, probably one of the worst endings if the spoiler are true.
Tell me if that bitch ass slut traitor mikasa is dead finally
Fuck this retarded Manga.

Bro Rumbling ending would be so good.

Fucking shonen ass ending.
THAT SLUT MIKASA TRAITOR ASS BITCH ALIVEE*@&#*&@#&*(#@&*(#@&*(@#&*(

i hate you Isayama
you fucking SHONEN LICKER

Bargaining
Is Mikasa really that bad when Eren apparently killed his own mother?:josad:
Eren would NEVER sacrifice his own mother, that’s clearly fake
That would actually be op.

@Ice devil slayer

Eren a madman >>>>>>>>>>>> Eren shonen fag

Depression
Apparently he had a breakdown because Armin said that Mikasa will find another guy :shame::shame:

Acceptance
Cmon guys, just accept that Isayama is a fraud and a bad writer and move on
:gokulaugh:
Even worse than fairy tail :denzimote::denzimote:
At least every chapter but 126, 136, 137 and 139 were good.
Agree
Gonna reread chap 121 122 131 etc and read op

Just to forget that

i had my hopes that isayama didnt have a lobotomy before writing the last 4 to 5 chapters but now i know for sure that this man is missing half of his brain.

this is easily the absolute fucking WORST thing ive ever read, and it honestly baffles me that this could even exist. like this is so astronomically awful that it exceeded my own deep fantasies about how bad it could be. like oh my god dude i cant even correctly express the ire i have toward this ending. its actually fucking awful

to expand, i thought the worst ending possible would be like an avengers style garbage heap, but this exceeds all of that. they made eren essentially a lelouch cuck figure. this doesnt make sense for multiple reasons.
1) eren is completely convicted in previous chapters, with no indication that he plans to lose
2) eren can see the fucking future, if he didnt see himself succeeding he never would have even fucking tried to do this shit in the first place because thered literally be no point

essentially isayama is a hack fraud and should probably be heralded as a pariah for this actual rotten-asshole-of-a-roadkill-skunk ending

Last edited:
Yiu dont have to but its moeal lesson for reader not to invest in series .

The post time storyline was not upto the mark only good thing people like were bad ass Eren and changeover from his old self. I wish he died in that manner instead of showing he was great pretender so that his friends will hate him like comeon jesus you just killed 90 percent of humanity.

The part with mikasa sucks ? Now out of context the guy does not want mikasa hang out with other guys . Like this is terrible like i said Isayama was pressurised to make happy ending instead of depression plot he once said in interview.
If you're gonna give me a life lesson, learn to spell properly and articulate your sentences.

You dont have to but its moral lesson for reader not to invest in series just read it casually.

The post time storyline was not upto the mark only good thing people like were bad ass Eren and changeover from his old self. I wish he died in that manner instead of showing he was great pretender so that his friends will hate him like comeon jesus you just killed 90 percent of humanity.

The part with mikasa sucks ? Now out of context the guy does not want mikasa hang out with other guys . Like this is terrible like i said Isayama was pressurised to make happy ending instead of depression plot he once said in interview.
i wanna know what we did to isayama to make him hate us this much

Just dont invest too much into the series. This might happen to One piece as well.

High expectations will lead to disappointment.
high expectations are what happen when you write a story on the level of aot, isayama went from writing a god tier story to fucking sword art online tier writing
Post automatically merged:

like this writing is worse than allegiant and fifty shades of gray

if i knew this was what was in store for me i probably wouldve jumped a while ago

Yes, it was clear he had another ending . I do think the publishers and editor forced him to make vanilla ending.

Remember he planned to kill sasha very early , only when his editor stopped him from doing it. Bleach suffered same thing maybe in few years he will likely talk why he choose to do it.
we need directors cut now

I think whole time fuckery being introduced was downfall to the story.

First,Eren infulencing whole lot of events really dont make sense if you look from pre timeskip point of view.

Griesha would have supported Eren in Genocide and now his dialogues with Kruger makes no sense. Did Eren infulence Kruger to send his pops to paradis ?

Isayama changed entire thing to show Eren was mastermind genius setting this up is bit of a stretch , he is no aizen for godsake. He could have done it simple way instead choose to show Eren was plotting stuff to make sure his friends get credit makes no sense.

Overall for the anime only fans will not likely suffer the fate like we did. The studio will likely twig the ending or extend few scenes to make it look better.

Guess that's why he choose to open a spa
Ya i suppose so, he could make off living with Merchandise he is set for life now.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Just skimming through this thread now and this chapter really put y'all through the 5 stages of grief :milaugh:

Denial

Anger

Bargaining

Depression

Acceptance
:suresure::suresure::suresure:

I've long lost investment to go through grief. I just went through one stage: Meme it :myman:

But I wish it was different for the fans here that are genuinely disappointed.

Isayama committed career suicide, he will have hard time defending the shitty ending.
Yes. Isayama is gonna really "care" about defending his manga against hardcore fans lol