Powers & Abilities Are the thing coming out from KOH Zoro's Sword Fire or smoke ?

That smoke/steam coming from his swords just mean Zoro coated his swords with a overwhelming amount of haki.

I talked about it in another thread.
Zoro surpassed Oden's in Wano.

Ever since Zoro received enma he has been trying to figure out the correct amount of haki to us to control enma.

During his battle with King, Zoro started to realize Oden was able to use enma easily even though he was using large amounts of haki.

That's when Zoro understood the key to controlling and mastering enma was using large amounts of haki. Zoro didn't match Oden's haki output. Instead, he surpassed Oden's haki output.

We know from Zoro's use of enma when we see smoke/steam coming form swords it means overwhelming amounts of CoA haki is added to the swords.

When Zoro first start to master enma all 3 of his swords have smoke/steam coming from them which means he is using overwhelming amounts of haki with all 3 swords.

The reason for that is Zoro keeps the power between the number of swords he uses even. He doesn't like one sword to have more or less power than his other swords.

The proof Zoro is the one controlling the haki output, and not just allowing enma to take his haki can be determined by looking at his battle with King where he changes his haki out throughout the battle.

No smoke/steam from the swords.

Smoke/steam coming from swords.

Zoro only uses overwhelming amounts of haki when he uses KoH attacks. KoH attacks are when Zoro uses overwhelming amounts of CoA haki and ACoC haki together.

Proof Zoro has greater CoA haki output and control than Oden can easy be determined by the lack of smoke/steam coming from Oden's blackened CoA haki swords.

Now let's look at Zoro's CoC haki.

Not only can Zoro use his ACoC separately from KoH attacks.

Zoro can match his overwhelming large amounts of CoA haki with equally overwhelming amounts of ACoC haki. When he does that he calls his fighting style, dragon sword style.

As you can see from my post, I proved Zoro has greater haki output than Oden. Factor in Zoro's CoA only being strong enough to scar Kaido and that proves even before his grow Zoro's haki was stronger than Oden's and has more potential. All oh that means Zoro surpassed Oden during Wano and has the power to kill Kaido.

That's explains why the author notes stated Zoro's DD attack could slay a dragon with a single hit. KoH has the power to scar Kaido. While Dragon style has the power to slay Kaido.

Zoro being stronger than Oden puts him much closer to Luffy strength than Sanji.

Probably haki, Oda can expand on this though, maybe Shanks fire sword is a refined/advanced version of the same. Or maybe different people can have different elements when extreme haki is released.

Probably haki, Oda can expand on this though, maybe Shanks fire sword is a refined/advanced version of the same. Or maybe different people can have different elements when extreme haki is released.
I don't this is an element is looks more like Brooks soul, if you think about it Enmas philosophy is to throw away your life so you are probably coating your swords with your soul. Ofcouse soul + haki gives immense boost to power but if someone damages your sword wouldn't your soul gets damaged too. In my opinion Enma gives you strenght by sucking your soul to your weapons.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

"Even with so much Haki being drained away..."

"How should i stabilize my Haki, then...?! If I have to keep exuding it at this level, it'll kill me."

It's Armament Haki being exuded at extremely high rate... Zoro essentially going all out with CoA. It's not fire or smoke or underworld bullshit.

I don't this is an element is looks more like Brooks soul, if you think about it Enmas philosophy is to throw away your life so you are probably coating your swords with your soul. Ofcouse soul + haki gives immense boost to power but if someone damages your sword wouldn't your soul gets damaged too. In my opinion Enma gives you strenght by sucking your soul to your weapons.
The green aura is related to afterlife ?

"Even with so much Haki being drained away..."

"How should i stabilize my Haki, then...?! If I have to keep exuding it at this level, it'll kill me."

It's Armament Haki being exuded at extremely high rate... Zoro essentially going all out with CoA. It's not fire or smoke or underworld bullshit.
While I love your explanation it feel too simple, I want some mystery.