Are there any good Korean musicians who are fat and/or balding

Sure, I wouldn't call him flat out ugly but he's certainly not built like the effeminate rakes that the Korean entertainment industry pumps out by the metric ton.
Yeah, that's true.
You can evaluate aesthetically pleasing things without wanting to shag 'em. Lol.
I guess looks aren't really something I think of when I see male celebrities.
Besides Robert Pattinson. He's gorgeous.

This is like complaining that R&B singers are all conventionally attractive people

the genre is made to market young people, young people prefer attractive people. It’s common sense

I noticed that almost every kpop star is very conventionally attractive. Especially by western standards.

I want to listen to someone who’s fat and balding
I don’t mean to insinuate anything but I remember PSY being a bit different than your average K-POP star.

I don’t listen to K-POP all that much, so he and BTS are the only ones that come to mind. Man, I remember when Gangnam Style was popular . . . ! ( ^∀^)

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
I don’t mean to insinuate anything but I remember PSY being a bit different than your average K-POP star.

I don’t listen to K-POP all that much, so he and BTS are the only ones that come to mind. Man, I remember when Gangnam Style was popular . . . ! ( ^∀^)
2012 was peak.

World shoulda really end there