Break Week Are you disappointed with the admirals?

Are you disappointed with the admirals?

• Total voters

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I explain why Aramaki's "feats" suck and you automatically malfunction knowing you can't refute my point.
I have no intention of continuing this, but there's also his Weevil feat. Offpanel yes, but adds to his resume. Aramaki basically speed ran through multiple high tiers, and some used to place Weevil as top tier but now are taking it back because of Aramaki, kinda speaks for itself. He's been a menace with extremely limited panel time.

I have no intention of continuing this, but there's also his Weevil feat. Offpanel yes, but adds to his resume. Aramaki basically speed ran through multiple high tiers, and some used to place Weevil as top tier but now are taking it back because of Aramaki, kinda speaks for itself. He's been a menace.
We don't know how he beat Weevil ( or what diff it was ) so this is very pointless.

I have no fucking clue what you're going on about.
You're so wrapped up trying to explain a term that I don't care about that you can't even debunk what I said.
You can't comprehend a simple saying like "pound for pound"?

It means that Aramaki has more quality feats from small pool that he showed than Kaido for example who has large pool because he had extended fights.

For example:
Kaido was getting his ass kicked vs scabbards for like 5 chapters straight, bleeding everywhere and even knocked out

He had to use bunch of his arsenal of attacks to fight scabbards.

Meanwhile Aramaki while toying with them easily took care of them without getting hurt, and he did that in couple of pages while Scabbards call him basically invincible

Also you are illiterate bozo twisting Aramaki's words about not coming to Wano because of Kaido.
Kaido did not come to Marineford because of Shanks and he never set foot to WCI because of Big Mom and was scared shitless when she was coming to Wano.

Kaido was not Aramaki's target nor did he care to pick a fight with him. He just wanted to bring Luffy's head to Akainu and make him happy.

C

CensoredbyWG

Aokiji is on par, if not stronger than blackbeard himself, stop this cope.

Shiryu is shichibukai lvl at best, do you think he would win against doflamingo, kuma or hancock??? Of course not, so stop this delusion about him being no2.

As for admirals, they are endgame fights in the war for SHs friends.

They will be defeated by law, kid and yamato.

The 9 holy knights are for SHs including gorosei.

The OG admirals/vice admirals rocked. The new ones are okay to trash, with the exception being Smoker as a character. Plus, Tashigi is #1 girl. So, I am not disappointed.
Post automatically merged:

I explain why Aramaki's "feats" suck and you automatically malfunction knowing you can't refute my point.
Apparently, GB is more intelligent than Weevil. I guess that is a feat the admiral stans can use. :milaugh::gokulaugh:

Aokiji is on par, if not stronger than blackbeard himself, stop this cope.

Shiryu is shichibukai lvl at best, do you think he would win against doflamingo, kuma or hancock??? Of course not, so stop this delusion about him being no2.

As for admirals, they are endgame fights in the war for SHs friends.

They will be defeated by law, kid and yamato.

The 9 holy knights are for SHs including gorosei.
shiryu without a doubt is stronger than boa doffy and kuma

Years ago the admirals seemed the last (or one of the last) rivals of luffy and zoro, top tiers the same (or stronger) than the yonkos, dragon and mihawk but these chapters all their hype is dead. All start with aramaki who was humiliated by Shanks (wifi haki!!!) and aokiji (the akainu rival) became one of the BB commander and ever worse he isn't the number 2 of the crew. But the last chapters have killed any probably explaning, with the introduction of the nine holy knight (im's commander) and defeated to Aramaki and fugi agaisnt yc1 and yc2.

With all that I can't be a serious fighting of them agasnt prime luffy and zoro when Akainu's rival is weaker than shiryu and aramaki only can defeat commanders if they already have been defeated.

It's over admirals fans maybe usopp, franky and sanjino are rivals more correct:myman:
@MonsterKaido @Boiroy @EmperorKinyagi
No. They are being protrayed accurately by Oda.

Above Commanders and below Yonkou. Kizaru will get his ass beat next.

You can't comprehend a simple saying like "pound for pound"?

It means that Aramaki has more quality feats from small pool that he showed than Kaido for example who has large pool because he had extended fights.

For example:
Kaido was getting his ass kicked vs scabbards for like 5 chapters straight, bleeding everywhere and even knocked out

He had to use bunch of his arsenal of attacks to fight scabbards.

Meanwhile Aramaki while toying with them easily took care of them without getting hurt, and he did that in couple of pages while Scabbards call him basically invincible

Also you are illiterate bozo twisting Aramaki's words about not coming to Wano because of Kaido.
Kaido did not come to Marineford because of Shanks and he never set foot to WCI because of Big Mom and was scared shitless when she was coming to Wano.

Kaido was not Aramaki's target nor did he care to pick a fight with him. He just wanted to bring Luffy's head to Akainu and make him happy.
Kaido was getting his “ass kicked” for dramatic purposes, the moment he noticed the scabbards were actually scrubs, he proceeded to one tap them.
Aramaki pissing himself from a fodder-clearance move is all you need to know. And no, Aramaki said he can’t enter Wano because of Kaido purely to emphasize how powerful of a deterrent Kaido by himself was. Oda clearly put Aramaki beneath Kaido and Shanks in his own introduction lol. Nothing to be ashamed of though, BM is also clearly beneath Shanks and Kaido but Oda won’t spell it out like he did for Greenbull.

No, why should I be disappointed? Admirals are strong but they never were something exceptional. Kizaru was just enough to keep old Ray from helping the strawhats. WB at Marineford was the true power and indeed he swept everything admirals included, also at the end Shanks established himself as another top power of the verse, Akainu who is probably the strongest admiral could only watch and keep silent like everybody else when he threatened the whole battlefield.

Fuji, Greenbull and all that happened post time skip with admirals is just in line with what was already known.

(yet actually GB was a bit disappointing)
By that reasoning, no one in the verse is exceptional. All the Admirals fought WB casually in Marineford and had the upper hand in every fight besides the one where he attacked one from behind. Blackbeard who currently has the 2nd highest pirate bounty avoided fighting an even older Rayleigh than the one Kizaru had no problems fighting.
So if the likes of the Admirals and Yonko mentioned aren’t exceptional by your standards, who do you consider exceptional?

Expecting an injured Akainu to fight Shanks without reason indicates you have very high standards indeed, especially considering that a fresh Kaido had been turned away by him earlier.
So who would you have expected to do so in that scenario?
Post automatically merged:

Only @EmperorKinyagi believes GB soloing the alliance lol.
You can see comments from others insinuating the same thing in this thread.
Some apparently were disappointed that Aramaki didn’t fight the Red Hair pirates when Kaido was screaming about Big Mom pirates showing up earlier.

It’s very odd because some of those very same people are also claiming that they place the Yonko above the Admirals…but their standards show the opposite.