Are you happy?

I’m curious if you guys are satisfied with your lives. Feel free to vent or share nuanced answers to how you feel your life is going.
Too busy with office deadlines = exhausted

Having too much food = getting fatter = annoyed

Getting back on working out = excited

Hanging out with friends = yea its great

Problems with family members = annoyed

Problems with friends = numb

Getting some progress in specific targets = happiest

---

Hmm i have mixed feelings, i have some happy moments but not dominant.

Apart from my job that i spend a lot of hours these last few months and its a bit annoying and tiring (WG helps a lot cuz i'm wfh and i can kill some time here without dying from boredom),
everything else in my life goes pretty good lately

I Will be happy by next summer it is when i'll have my own house
Hope everything goes well bro, its one of the best feelings ever.

Its been more than 10y since i got my own house and i still remember the first day i move in.
I celebrated it with a cheap cigar and some bad liquor. I had only 1 bed, 3 chairs and a really small table for a few weeks but i felt like i was a king lmao.

Last edited:
To be honest no, had big dreams and expectations after graduating from uni. However, life hit hard. Getting a serious injury resulting my life plans to all apart. Now I’m jobless trying hard to find what I’m passionate yet no luck neither capable of finding a job accepting me with all demanding experience, but never give a chance for someone to accumulate said experience under them. So I’m at the worst point in my life. Still nevertheless trying hard to over come this shit.

I would say I am 38% happy in my life. My two cats, family and friends are what keep me going at times in life. There is probs things I can do better on or work on to make myself happier again but it's a process. One step at a time.

To be honest no, had big dreams and expectations after graduating from uni. However, life hit hard. Getting a serious injury resulting my life plans to all apart. Now I’m jobless trying hard to find what I’m passionate yet no luck neither capable of finding a job accepting me with all demanding experience, but never give a chance for someone to accumulate said experience under them. So I’m at the worst point in my life. Still nevertheless trying hard to over come this shit.
Can relate to this, my health is hindering my plans too.
Don't give up you can do this :smoothy: