Future Events Asura Zoro vs Hybrid Kaido - Zoro's Chapter - Expectations?

What happens?

• Dragon god prevails

• Demon god prevails

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes, baby! It's time for the event of the year!

Even though chapter 1009 had its name related to Zoro's natural habitat(demons reside in Hell), it was still not named after Zoro directly which means that our good ole pal, Eiichiro Oda is saving up the good stuff for later. I have predicted months ago that Zoro will stop both Emperors at the same time but what I couldn't imagine even in my wildest dreams is that he would do it in his base form, without god form Asura, against no less than a fricking island buster!

Eiichiro Oda, you bloody mad man, you have done it again!

We know what that means, it means Zoro and Kaido are facing off against each other, in 1vs1, very, very soon!
We need to discuss what happens when Dragon god Kaido faces Demon god Zoro!

The fated clash of the Gods among men of One Piece draws near, that is the moment that Oda saved Zoro for all this time!
Zoro's limits cannot be shown against anyone but the best of the best, the undisputed number one of the OP universe!
What exactly awaits us in that apex of combat chapter?!

May your predictions be guided by two rules. One made by the man himself and the other made by none other than your favorite Zoro wanker - nik87.
Rule 1 - Do not speak ill of Zoro.
Rule 2 - Never bet against Zoro.

Are the skies going to split?! Are the seas going to dry up?!
Will the angels cry with joy?! Will the demons cover in fear?!
Is the skull dome going to break apart, will Hell engulf it all?!

Is the Moss head, in his Asura, able to stand on equal ground with Kaido's hybrid?
Will he perhaps be superior or ultimately fall short?
What are your expectations when the two strongest dig their claws in each other?

Note: This will not be the chapter in which Zoro kills Kaido.
Prepare yourselves, Oda is unleashing the Green Beast!
We will have to live through more Zoro wank chapters than just one.

Remember to play nice and no hits below the belt.

I expect Zoro to allegedly unleash his Asura mode, I am curious circa the ratio of power boost the Grandmaster will undergo by unleashing it compared to the power boost in Pre TS. It would also depend on whether or not he further mastered it assuming there was anything to. But overall I expect a robust power inflation.

Also no one tells us that it's necessarily all he has got left to show us and that an entirely new power up won't appear, albeit it might prove overkill.
I read a blog article about the 8 classes of higher beings in Hinduism/Buddhism (https://scarletexorcist.wordpress.com/2016/05/08/les-huit-classes-detres-divins). Here's what it says about Asuras :
Les Asuras les plus connus, dont les noms sont maintes fois cités dans les légendes, sont généralement ces rois qui, dans le but d’accroître leurs aptitudes magiques, accomplissent, pendant de longues durées, de difficiles ascèses. Ils deviennent alors capables de communiquer avec leur divinité d’élection et obtiennent de ce contact un pouvoir, par exemple celui de ne pouvoir être tué par un autre humain. Protégés contre les divers dangers, ils deviennent démoniaques, abusent de leur position en terrorisant leurs sujets.
What I understand is that, through asceticism, one can come into contact with a higher being which in turn grants a power protecting anyone from various dangers like being killed by another human.
And it's because of this that some Asuras became demonic : they abuse their powers to terrorize innocent people.

So if Zoro were to get a new ability, it could be never succumbing to death. This would make Zoro the ultimate tank since, whatever would happen to him, he will never die.
That's actually something he said at Arlong Park :

Also, since Ashura is one of the 6 realms of the samsara, Zoro may have 5 other techniques which are the counterparts of the 5 other realms of the samsara : naraka, preta, tiryag, manuṣya(?) and deva.

Last edited:
I
Yes, baby! It's time for the event of the year!

Even though chapter 1009 had its name related to Zoro's natural habitat(demons reside in Hell), it was still not named after Zoro directly which means that our good ole pal, Eiichiro Oda is saving up the good stuff for later. I have predicted months ago that Zoro will stop both Emperors at the same time but what I couldn't imagine even in my wildest dreams is that he would do it in his base form, without god form Asura, against no less than a fricking island buster!

Eiichiro Oda, you bloody mad man, you have done it again!

We know what that means, it means Zoro and Kaido are facing off against each other, in 1vs1, very, very soon!
We need to discuss what happens when Dragon god Kaido faces Demon god Zoro!

The fated clash of the Gods among men of One Piece draws near, that is the moment that Oda saved Zoro for all this time!
Zoro's limits cannot be shown against anyone but the best of the best, the undisputed number one of the OP universe!
What exactly awaits us in that apex of combat chapter?!

May your predictions be guided by two rules. One made by the man himself and the other made by none other than your favorite Zoro wanker - nik87.
Rule 1 - Do not speak ill of Zoro.
Rule 2 - Never bet against Zoro.

Are the skies going to split?! Are the seas going to dry up?!
Will the angels cry with joy?! Will the demons cover in fear?!
Is the skull dome going to break apart, will Hell engulf it all?!

Is the Moss head, in his Asura, able to stand on equal ground with Kaido's hybrid?
Will he perhaps be superior or ultimately fall short?
What are your expectations when the two strongest dig their claws in each other?

Note: This will not be the chapter in which Zoro kills Kaido.
Prepare yourselves, Oda is unleashing the Green Beast!
We will have to live through more Zoro wank chapters than just one.

Remember to play nice and no hits below the belt.

If you mean 1vs1 Hybrid wins handily, I peg Asura Zoro at the lvl of Base Kaido now, so solid mid top tier.