Attack on Titan 137 spoilers

It's time Alliancebros and Genocidebros to make peace and unite against Isayama shit writting
Itd already too late that the plotholes are too big
Eren could only use the coordinate because he touched Dimara or whats her name anyway thats the greatest shit ever out of millions titans he got the only royal titan that eat his mother lol big LOL

Gabis entire existence is a plothole

How Reiner and Zeke escaped plothole
How Reiner survives every time plothole
Zeke survives every time
Eren can beat armoured titan loses against jaw titan
Gabi shots Eren
Gabi kills Sascha
Gabi doesnt die
Zekes turn is bad written lol he ,Reiner and Bertholt were the only ones if he was truly on paradise side he would kill Erwin and his quad or turn dozens of eldians into titans he should have together with Erwin give himself serve wounds and return back to Marley Zekes twist wasnt where we said woah we said wtf

Lol the anime saved the manga because of the nice graphics I read this manga since 2009 its been 12 years my theory that humans turn humans into titans come true since then I hope Eren crushes those freaks over there for nearly a decade I have been waiting for Eren to wipe out his enemies and now he loses Isayama did many mistakes but this one is unforgivable

N

Noctis

How Reiner and Zeke escaped plothole
I am assuming you talking about the battle of shiganshina then it's not a plothole if anything Levi not running out of Gas for his ODM gear for the majority of the fight is the strongest plothole. Zeke and Reiner's escaping make perfect sense, Survey corps were out of members to fight them, Eren was at his limit after fighting Reiner and Sealing the gates. There was no plothole whatsoever.

How Reiner survives every time plothole
Because no one ever killed him like really killed him.

Zeke survives every time
First-time Pieck was there to save him and it's not like Isyama invented her just for that scene, she was present in the entire Arc and was with Zeke so it makes perfect sense that she would save Zeke.

Eren can beat armoured titan loses against jaw titan
battle of liberio? The only time Porco got any chance against Eren when Eren was busy eating Warhammer titan, other than that Eren destroyed him every time.

Gabi shots Eren
Gabi is a trained soldier and the gap wasn't huge between her and Eren for her to make good aim.

Gabi doesnt die
Nothing happened so far that can grant her any death. there is no plothole in her survival

In conclusion, you just taking out your frustration while calling everything a plot hole.

The only times I think it may be considered valid is when the "characters" manage to survive things that are explicitly shown to be capable of harming/killing other characters that aren't so integral to the plot.

I am assuming you talking about the battle of shiganshina then it's not a plothole if anything Levi not running out of Gas for his ODM gear for the majority of the fight is the strongest plothole. Zeke and Reiner's escaping make perfect sense, Survey corps were out of members to fight them, Eren was at his limit after fighting Reiner and Sealing the gates. There was no plothole whatsoever.
This plot hole there so many gears out there laying on the ground Levi who is really fast could also beheade the titan that saved Zeke
it doesnt make sense that he escpaes isnt Zeke secretly on the side of Paradise this would be the best way for him to be captured
there is so much plothole and bad writing cant you see it

If Zekes on there side and there no one but them in paradise why does he gives his best to fight against paradise erwin when he can infiltrate them this whole aciton is a plothole

Because no one ever killed him like really killed him.
say what ? wow if you didnt write this I would never guess it becauase no one never killed him he is alive thank you so much

First-time Pieck was there to save him and it's not like Isyama invented her just for that scene, she was present in the entire Arc and was with Zeke so it makes perfect sense that she would save Zeke.
it doesnt make sense she is a lil girl Eren made all of this to save his friends Sasha dies no one cares then she who is hostily towards paradise can roam free she had to die there

battle of liberio? The only time Porco got any chance against Eren when Eren was busy eating Warhammer titan, other than that Eren destroyed him every time.
Nope he outclassed him Eren didnt got a chance

Gabi is a trained soldier and the gap wasn't huge between her and Eren for her to make good aim.
Gabi being there is the mistake how can paradise allow such a girl to go to the paradise

Nothing happened so far that can grant her any death. there is no plothole in her survival

In conclusion, you just taking out your frustration while calling everything a plot hole.

The only times I think it may be considered valid is when the "characters" manage to survive things that are explicitly shown to be capable of harming/killing other characters that aren't so integral to the plot.
The whole thing is huge dumb thing the smiling titan that killed eren mothers was a reiss and when Eren touched her he could control the titans out of millions

N

Noctis

it doesnt make sense she is a lil girl Eren made all of this to save his friends Sasha dies no one cares then she who is hostily towards paradise can roam free she had to die there
What do you expect from others? To kill Gabi because she killed Sasha? Let's not forget we just got everyone's characters Arc where they come to accept things like both sides were at fault, Marely manipulate them kids their ideologies and whatnot.

The whole thing is huge dumb thing the smiling titan that killed eren mothers was a reiss and when Eren touched her he could control the titans out of millions
How that was any plothole? It happened because it was the timeline where the main plot takes place, where things start to change... and everything doesn't need very calculative moves to happen, there are always chances, luck that help to move forward the plot. These things that we call luck, unexpected even happens in real life.

Gabi being there is the mistake how can paradise allow such a girl to go to the paradise
Gabi being there is a mistake because you don't like her, I don't like Gabi all that either but your reason hold to no value why she shouldn't be there

Edit: Nevermind me here, the gun recoil is strong enough to break her arms, lol
say what ? wow if you didnt write this I would never guess it becauase no one never killed him he is alive thank you so much
Yeah, he's immortal

There are obviously faults in an attack on titan manga but these faults are not one of them.

Also, my reaction to chapter 137 leaks is what can I say, it's fucking bad and I hate it from the bottom of my heart
Post automatically merged:

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Class:

Code Geass: Lelouch of The Rebellion (Anime)

1st tier:
- Bastard (Manhwa)

A few mention:
- Haikyuu (manga)
- Angel Beats (Anime)
- Fantasy Sketch (Manhwa)
- FMA

Guilty pleasure:
- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (anime)
If AoT is done right then it's easily surpassing Code Geass. The absolute number one, World Strongest Creature of anime and manga endings.

But if the reversal doesn't happen and then lets go to japan and torture Isayama's family members so that he atone for this grave sin.

Maybe there will be a plot twist in chapter 138. I’ve asked my self why Eren wanted to eat the Warhammer Titan so desperately? Yes this Titan would be a strong foe but what if Eren’s real body is hidden somewhere by using its power and he’s not dead. Maybe Eren has a plan B. For me personally I expected that Eren would lose, but let’s see, the next chapter is the most important

Maybe there will be a plot twist in chapter 138. I’ve asked my self why Eren wanted to eat the Warhammer Titan so desperately? Yes this Titan would be a strong foe but what if Eren’s real body is hidden somewhere by using its power and he’s not dead. Maybe Eren has a plan B. For me personally I expected that Eren would lose, but let’s see, the next chapter is the most important
Eren's plan B and counter-ulti is to be expected, but even if that is the case, i will still rage over Isayama making this chapter.

N

Noctis

Frankly, Zeke deserved a better send-off, at least one more conversation with Eren even with Levi would do. His death was pure fanservice for Levi fans and could've happened anytime before to stop the rumbling.

Also, the chapter really was doomed when Armin start to convince everyone with his eyes and revival took place

What do you expect from others? To kill Gabi because she killed Sasha? Let's not forget we just got everyone's characters Arc where they come to accept things like both sides were at fault, Marely manipulate them kids their ideologies and whatnot.
Yes he wants to destroy the world but nobody cares about Sasha there is nothing to accept a friend die just throw her out of the airship

How that was any plothole? It happened because it was the timeline where the main plot takes place, where things start to change... and everything doesn't need very calculative moves to happen, there are always chances, luck that help to move forward the plot. These things that we call luck, unexpected even happens in real life.
This is what we call plothole arguing with the timeline its badly executed

abi being there is a mistake because you don't like her, I don't like Gabi all that either but your reason hold to no value why she shouldn't be there

Edit: Nevermind me here, the gun recoil is strong enough to break her arms, lol
Its not that I like her not its jsut its badly executed

Yeah, he's immortal

There are obviously faults in an attack on titan manga but these faults are not one of them.

Also, my reaction to chapter 137 leaks is what can I say, it's fucking bad and I hate it from the bottom of my heart
These are the faults and where does it state that he is immortal being irrational doesnt make the series better