Chapter Discussion Attack on Titan - Chapter 139 : Facing That Tree On The Hill

How do you rate the chapter?

• Total voters
After all these years i have just started AoT out of curiosity lol, part of what made me catch up with this is how everyone is talking about how awful the ending is.

I'm currently at chapter 60 (or whatever the chapter was when Levi fights Kenny lol).

Bah Urouge, let's go on and continue towards the ending. Let's see if it's really this bad lol.

After all these years i have just started AoT out of curiosity lol, part of what made me catch up with this is how everyone is talking about how awful the ending is.

I'm currently at chapter 60 (or whatever the chapter was when Levi fights Kenny lol).

Bah Urouge, let's go on and continue towards the ending. Let's see if it's really this bad lol.
AoT is a Masterpiece regardless. Whether the ending is good or not can never change that. Enjoy 👍

Finally done with it. Well, whether that rumbling, mindfucking ending is good or not for me, i feel like it became irrelevant the moment that furry motherfucker was finally gone lol.

I have developed special hatred for that little shit Zeke the moment he debuted, hatred massive enough to ignore all that Founding Titan plot itself lol.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Finally done with it. Well, whether that rumbling, mindfucking ending is good or not for me, i feel like it became irrelevant the moment that furry motherfucker was finally gone lol.

I have developed special hatred for that little shit Zeke the moment he debuted, hatred massive enough to ignore all that Founding Titan plot itself lol.
Overall what do you think about the whole show ? Like it ? Love it ? Average ? Bad ?

Only above Average ? :gonope:

For 100 chapters the show was top tier.
Well tbh my first read was mainly focusing on the fast-paced action without caring a lot about the 2000-year Ymir/Fritz history and how Titans came to be lol, but on my second read i started to realize how fascinating the world building is. It's as if Hajime planned everything, the whole Grisha basement plot twist since the very beginning.

Though it's bothering how we barely learn anything about areas other than Paradis and Marley Liberio.

Who are your fav characters ?
Anyone that's not named Zeke or Reiner lol.

What a weak messy ending. Feels like the author didn't wanna piss off anyone in the end and ended up creating a convoluted tangled mess.

I'm glad I dropped this years ago waiting for it to be finished before just reading it all in one go, at least I can forget it quickly.