This series consumed my early adolescence. Simply amazing. One of the best cast of characters, some of the best character growth for a kids series, stellar action and animation, and very heartwarming. I was a hardcore Zutarian in those days.

Korra was...disappointing. There was so many great ideas in the various seasons, but aside from the 3rd, they didn't fully realize them. Its cast was also far less balanced and jumbled compared to the original.
At first I hated the legend of Korra. I’ve watched it recently and it grew on me.
I hated the weird romantic relationship between Korra, Mako and Asami
:whitepress:
I like more romantic stories which are "pure" like Aangs and Kataras.
Korra will never be as good as Avatar but if Avatar is a 10/10 then Korra is a 8/10 for me.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Zutara had no real basis and was only there to create discussion among the fans aka for fanservice.
I've seen the interviews. I frankly found them insulting to demean an audience attachment on something that was given attention in series. I disagree on Zutara not having in series basis. Their rollercoaster of a relationship, romantic or otherwise, was one of the series highpoints.
I like more romantic stories which are "pure" like Aangs and Kataras.
Eeh, I'd say Kataang is "more romantic" just because it's canon. I never bought their romance, and saw it more as siblings. Katara and Zuko were the more passionate duo.

But agree to disagree. I've had these same discussions with others for far too much to count.

The last airbender is amazing
A lot of the cast or fights stand out and make it to the list of the best of all times
Fuck Korra tho
There are a few good characters and 2 dope villains with some interesting ideas but the execution isn't really that good and the main cast sucks balls
I hated the weird romantic relationship between Korra, Mako and Asami
Didn't it end with Korra and Asami becoming lesbians? :gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

I've seen the interviews. I frankly found them insulting to demean an audience attachment on something that was given attention in series. I disagree on Zutara not having in series basis. Their rollercoaster of a relationship, romantic or otherwise, was one of the series highpoints.

Eeh, I'd say Kataang is "more romantic" just because it's canon. I never bought their romance, and saw it more as siblings. Katara and Zuko were the more passionate duo.

But agree to disagree. I've had these same discussions with others for far too much to count.
Spitting faxx
Zuko and Katara > Aang and Katara