Powers & Abilities Based on feats Luffy has the strongest haki in the verse right now.

Bro everything you said is wrong also Zoro was using CoC as well when he scarred Kaido
No visual effect from Zoro's swords show he used adv CoC ,if Crydo himself believed Luffy's subordinate has adv coc he wouldn't downplay Luffy by saying adv coc can be used by the strongest not a dead walking man , what's funny Zoro was a dead walking man himself .

Sanji CoO isn’t even comparable to Luffys. Everything your saying is just wrong.
all are proved by manga while urs are just fanboyism

Zoro scarred Kaido using CoA while luffy's ass coa is shallow lol .

Luffy said sanji's CoO better than him based on simple hypothesis which sanji sensed a strong enemy and went to deal with while luffy couldn't despite luffy having an advanced form in FS and Sanji has basic CoO , albeit that just if that feat was real , according to luffy :

Sanji's CoO > Luffy's CoO .

And apparently this happened with Zoro and luffy vs batman .

Zoro and Luffy were off guard talking to kinemon's wife , and in just in a moment Zoro sensed the enemy and blocked the arrow and procceded to see batman on the sky flying while luffy's ass CoO JUST REALISED WHAT HAPPENED lol .

he has no best feats ,

Shanks surpassed his CoC feat vs GB .

Zoro surpassed his CoA FEAT VS Kaido .

Kaido's FS surpassed his Feat .

so you are wanking out lol .

luffy tards are legit the worst stans , they wank to oblivion ; you said Luffy has the strongest Haki in THE VERSE while shanks just recently embrassed him either with CoC or his FS Killer ability lol and Zoro embrassed him in CoA by feats .

Zoro scarred Kaido due to the fact that he uses a blade as a weapon. It's the effect the attack has on the one it's being used that matters. Not the type of damage. Obviously Luffy will never scar anyone using his fists regardless of how much stronger the attack is.

Luffy said his attacks felt shallow because it was missing something. Which is when he brought up the fact that Kaido uses CoC to coat himself. This statement had nothing to do with Zoro's attacks.

Luffy's CoA just based on levels of emission haki is superior to Zoro's by one level in it's destructive capabilities.

Secondly Kaido has gone out of his way to avoid both Luffy and Zoro's attack because both do damage:

Zoro using his strongest attack with armament+CoC:

Luffy using just CoA:

Luffys future sight is crazy and it’s one of my favorite abilities in the anime. I’m putting his > Katakuris & Kaidos. Especially since he beat them.
Luffy's FS has no feat against top tiers. He couldn't dodge most of attacks from Katakuri and Kaido with it while Katakuri dodged most Luffy's attacks and Kaido in the short period he used FS dodged ALL Luffy's attacks.
Fujitora Rayleigh & Enel have powerful CoO but none have shown FS.
Fujitora pretty much showed FS since he is a blind man that knows where the hit is coming. That goes from Luffy and also Zoro flying cut. But anyway all those guys basic CoO shits on Luffy too.
Shanks will likely be stronger then Luffy in every form of haki but until we see it Luffy has the strongest CoO in the verse.
All you say is about CoO the shittiest haki on One Piece.
I don’t know how shakns pinpointed GB and knew he was there though so that could change it.
Shanks basic CoO is better than Luffy. Simple.

correct
Post automatically merged:

He paralyzed an admiral with CoC, can cancel future sight, tell me whe Luffy can do that.
heck luffy eos might never be able to do those things but you know what
that isnt a better feat than matching hybrid kaido blow blow .

Last edited:
He paralyzed an admiral with CoC, can cancel future sight, tell me whe Luffy can do that.
So we agree that Shanks has better CoC which I’ve said from the beginning. But that doesn’t change that based on feats Luffy and better CoO and CoA so he wins in 2/3 categories.

If your trying to make a point you aren’t making it.

So we agree that Shanks has better CoC which I’ve said from the beginning. But that doesn’t change that based on feats Luffy and better CoO and CoA so he wins in 2/3 categories.

If your trying to make a point you aren’t making it.
His future sight is useless against Shanks for once.

His future sight is useless against Shanks for once.
Evem if Future Sight is uselss, Luffy can still oercieve Shanks by sensing his emotions.

This is why Rayeligh said Luffy was able to tell where he is by sensing his emotions even though Rayleigh was concealing his Presence.

Luffy has special observation haki.

Luffy's obsrvation haki already counters Shanks FS killing move.

He can sense emotions, see the future, sense presense, use regular precognition and sense strength.

If we are picky and need to put a "number", there's no better FS feat than Katakuri's (in his first appearance), since that event is several seconds ahead for sure.

But overall, both (Luffy and Katakuri's CoO) are on par.
Their FS COO is on par but Luffy's Coo is better since he can feel emotions and has VOAT.

Luffy's FS has no feat against top tiers. He couldn't dodge most of attacks from Katakuri and Kaido with it while Katakuri dodged most Luffy's attacks and Kaido in the short period he used FS dodged ALL Luffy's attacks.

Luffy used FS to avoid Bagua and other attacks Kaido threw at him or did you skip that chapter?:risicheck:

He also used it here to hit Kaido with Snakeman until he had enough and used it himself to avoid Luffy's hits:

Last edited: