Fanclub Beast Pirates Fan Club

Will Who's-Who forgive his legal-of-age ex-girlfriend, Bao Huang, for leaving him for Queen?

• Yes

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • No

Votes: 22 71.0%

• Total voters

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Gotta see the Calamities' opinions of Yamato. I bet they all view her as a shitty brat and mock her for her obsessive cosplay of Oden and her calling herself a man due to it.
im pretty sure king and queen is like babysitter working for Kaido.
the most interesting part is we need to see Jack and yamato interaction because both of them is 28 years old.

im pretty sure king and queen is like babysitter working for Kaido.
the most interesting part is we need to see Jack and yamato interaction because both of them is 28 years old.
I doubt they even bother to babysit her, they left her jailors take care for them.
And Jack must not have a good relation with her either since he's her opposite with him cowering to Kaido and his fellow Calamities' abuse and being desesperate to please Kaido.

The Buggy and Black Cat Pirates discarded their name to join Kaido's crew. Due to being DF users, Buggy, Galdino, and Alvida are the only ones not eating a SMILE and they're automatically Headliners. Kuro and Cabaji are the only Gifters, and the former gets promoted to Headliner.

(I'm placing Gifter Headliners above non Gifter ones.)

Headliners
  • Kuro
  • Buggy
  • Galdino
  • Alvida
SMILES
  • Gifters (Cabaji)
  • Pleasures (Buggy's crew, Kuro's crew)
  • Waiters

P

PeperLevi

what you guys' thoughts on the Numbers rn? When we first got their silhouettes I was really hyped because they look like a bunch of giant oni monsters and I was curious to see how they'll fit in with Beasts Pirates' animal theme

then we got another silhouette of a lizard-like one and that got me more excited to see them

Then we got Hacha...I know we only saw one and we haven't seen what they can do yet but frankly, I am dissapointed
My excitement with them not lowered even a bit. As i said back there in this same thread to @Monkey D. Luffy ,one of the aspects which make One Piece be the best is that things can be cool same being cartoonish. Examples are Kumadori,Chopper and the aliens.
I like Hatcha. His design has the same quality of San Juan Wolf's. And Oda already showed The Numbers have the power we expect of them: One of them appeared in Oden's flashback and defeated alone his four mightiest retainers.
That's why i wanna more of them to join the battle against The Red Scabbards and Minks.

The numbers are disappointing so far imo but I think we just haven't seen their other form, the silhouettes we saw. The difference between the silhouette and how they are turning out is just too different.

Two numbers we've seen look like tall giants, the silhouettes depict giant monsters, I think they will reveal a different form, that or the two we've seen so far are the exception.