Fanclub Beast Pirates Fan Club

Will Who's-Who forgive his legal-of-age ex-girlfriend, Bao Huang, for leaving him for Queen?

• Yes

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • No

Votes: 22 71.0%

• Total voters
I don't expect this Number to be of much help against the very agile and fast Sulongs but his durability and endurance might allow him to win by endurance once the Minks run out of juice.
Post automatically merged:

Same for Jack who has already proven the force of his endurance and who may reveal that he is awakened in addition of that.

u said all of the tobi roppo isnt pirate captains.
but we have confirmation if whowho,sasuke, and drake is a pirate captain.
so based on that, you think ulti p1 babe maria isnt pirate captain right???
No the question was "You think every Headliner were former pirate captains?" not "You think every Tobi Roppo were former pirate captains?"

I do believe all the Tobi Roppo were former pirate captains, with the exception of either Page One or Ulti because both of them were most likely in the same crew meaning that only one of them was the captain.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
No the question was "You think every Headliner were former pirate captains?" not "You think every Tobi Roppo were former pirate captains?"

I do believe all the Tobi Roppo were former pirate captains, with the exception of either Page One or Ulti because both of them were most likely in the same crew meaning that only one of them was the captain.
oh ok my bad lol😄