Controversial Beckman pretty much neg diffed Wano Kidd

A lot of Beckman hate is Shanks hate by proxy. He’s Shanks’s equivalent of Rayleigh/Zoro, yet people deny him being a legit top tier
Beckman, Roux, and Yasopp, the only three Yonko Commanders to be named during that bounty chapter.:kata:

Not even the other commanders were name dropped.:kuzanshut:

Admiral fans, King and Kata fans, and Zboys
If the Straw Hat Pirates and Red Hair Pirates do ever fight, and if we get Zoro vs Ben, the ZBoys will go from downplaying him to wanking him.

Beckman, Roux, and Yasopp, the only three Yonko Commanders to be named during that bounty chapter.:kata:

Not even the other commanders were name dropped.:kuzanshut:

If the Straw Hat Pirates and Red Hair Pirates do ever fight, and if we get Zoro vs Ben, the ZBoys will go from downplaying him to wanking him.
Beckman > Fuji/Ryo
Roo > Zoro/Law/Kid
Yasopp > King/Kata

No one gives a fuck about Ben Beckman except his fans or Shanks fans who think the whole world hates him lol.

We probably never gonna see him fight and if he does, Zoro or Shiryu gonna smoke him.
Beckman = future Burgess victim. Shiryus too good for him.
Kid should at least get his revenge on Beckman imo.

Out of the red hair pirates, Shanks and Yasopp are the only important ones. The rest, strong as they might be, are tbh irrelevant to the plot imo.

I think Shanks will ally with Buggy to take the one piece like they promised. Shanks x Buggy alliance will get taken down by Luffy and an alliance of Kid and some other supernova imo.

Luffy vs Shanks
Usopp vs Yasopp
Every other SH will fight Cross Guild commanders, who will inevitably be much stronger and much more hyped than the RHP.

Kid, Killer, and maybe an alliance of Bege and Urouge bring down Beckman, Roo, and the other RHP.

Beckman > Fuji/Ryo
Roo > Zoro/Law/Kid
Yasopp > King/Kata
Sure
Funny how they are all admiral level or top tiers yet Oda had Shanks tell them to back off and handle Kid alone

Oda wouldn't use Shanks to cheapshot kid if any RHP member was above Kid
The same thing with Luffy at Wano, Oda didn't allow him to fight any Calamity because they weren't a threat to him...it took Kaido to beat Luffy

Benn is at best ~ Kid/ Law

Why would Zboys hate Ben lol? Zoro fans have been hyping him pretty much consistently due to partner type portrayal.

I can understand King, Kata and maybe even admiral fans downplaying him lol
Benn has no feats, taking Kids arm aint that special.

Problem is his screen time. Rayleigh is so much more popular and hyped that people have a hard time seeing Shanks having a Prime Ray level character alongside him. Even now many people put Prime Ray equal to or in same tier as Shanks (to the point that Prime Ray is placed even above Mihawk).

I dont know which Zboys want to downplay Benn but so far he just hasnt shown much and all thats going for him is that he is mid gen equivalent of Ray and Zoro and that databook statement of him being equal to Shanks.

In contrast Kings stocks have been sky rocketing in Egghead, there is legit argument for him being one of the strongest RHMs only behind Prime Ray/Oden/Zoro etc.

Kata fans are retards to think he is above any other YC1

Who told you that the Z's hate Ben?
I said the exact opposite.....

Benn has no feats, taking Kids arm aint that special.

Problem is his screen time. Rayleigh is so much more popular and hyped that people have a hard time seeing Shanks having a Prime Ray level character alongside him. Even now many people put Prime Ray equal to or in same tier as Shanks (to the point that Prime Ray is placed even above Mihawk).

I dont know which Zboys want to downplay Benn but so far he just hasnt shown much and all thats going for him is that he is mid gen equivalent of Ray and Zoro and that databook statement of him being equal to Shanks.

In contrast Kings stocks have been sky rocketing in Egghead, there is legit argument for him being one of the strongest RHMs only behind Prime Ray/Oden/Zoro etc.

Kata fans are retards to think he is above any other YC1
Roger > Shanks
So, Prime Rayleigh > Ben

Still Ben is gonna be a top tier. I think he's probably above the new admirals and comparable to OG admirals.