Controversial Beckman pretty much neg diffed Wano Kidd

I said the exact opposite.....

Roger > Shanks
So, Prime Rayleigh > Ben

Still Ben is gonna be a top tier. I think he's probably above the new admirals and comparable to OG admirals.
What makes you say Roger > Shanks
Even if you wanna give Roger the PK boost at most it should be Roget >= Shanks. I personally see them as equal. Though feat wise Shanks is stronger than Roger.

What makes you say Roger > Shanks
Even if you wanna give Roger the PK boost at most it should be Roget >= Shanks. I personally see them as equal. Though feat wise Shanks is stronger than Roger.
Shanks = 1 arm Roger

If Shanks had both arm, they would be equal IMO.

Shanks is narratively representative of Roger of current era. Same fighting style, known for haki, no DF.

Shanks likely has haki equal to Roger, but missing that one arm will give Roger CQC advantage.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Why would Zboys hate Ben lol? Zoro fans have been hyping him pretty much consistently due to partner type portrayal.

I can understand King, Kata and maybe even admiral fans downplaying him lol
zoro fans are to blame for everything, get with the times, it makes sense to hate the character he'd fight apparently

Shanks = 1 arm Roger

If Shanks had both arm, they would be equal IMO.

Shanks is narratively representative of Roger of current era. Same fighting style, known for haki, no DF.

Shanks likely has haki equal to Roger, but missing that one arm will give Roger CQC advantage.
Doubt that, if their haki is equal and if Shanks has shown better attack (comparing their DDs) then this CQC advantage is head canon.

Kaido ranked them equal

Oye oye oye you are changing it every time
I dont kno how to dig up old posts but I remember this part of yours
Yeah when I said “assuming Elbaf would be the BB Pirates arc after it Sanji would be around Sakazuki, Zoro would be around Shanks, and Luffy would be around Primebeard”

Weird how the only one you have a problem with is Sanji being the admiral level?

Stop, it is a waste of time

They need to wank shanks and put him as strong as roger so they can say mihawk > roger

Mihawk agenda never dies
There is a canon gap in strength between Mihawk and Shanks. Thay're not "neck and neck" anymore.

Nobody has to claim Shanks is Roger's equal to put Mihawk above Roger :risitameh:

Yeah when I said “assuming Elbaf would be the BB Pirates arc after it Sanji would be around Sakazuki, Zoro would be around Shanks, and Luffy would be around Primebeard”

Weird how the only one you have a problem with is Sanji being the admiral level?
You said Egghead not Elbaf and I don't have problem with Sanji being Admiral level EOS
Post automatically merged:

Stop, it is a waste of time

They need to wank shanks and put him as strong as roger so they can say mihawk > roger

Mihawk agenda never dies
I just like Shanks I have him top 2, just below Mihawk.

Go do that, I think you said Egghead
I’m assuming the BB pirates fight will take place on Elbaf so post Elbaf

Luffy - As strong as Primebeard
Zoro - As strong as Shanks
Sanji - As strong as Akainu
Jinbe - Low Top Tier
Franky - Billion Berry Commander
Robin - Billion Berry Commander
Brook - Commander
Chopper - Commander
Nami and Usopp - Dependent on Prep Time
I said specifically “assuming the BB Pirates fight will take place on Elbaf”

These are basically how strong the straw hats should be when Luffy becomes Pirate King.