Best Female characters in fiction

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Not really. Season 6 is where she went to shit and Season 4 was her prime. She wasnt always shit tbh.

Who are your favs ?
Tywin Lannister
Ygritte
Jaime Lannister
Sandro Clegane
Joffrey Baratheon
Stannis

At least for the show. And yeah, Arya was always a drag. She got lucky and paired with much better characters but the fact that whenever she was alone her character plummeted says a lot.

To be fair the whole show went to shit from season 6 but I totally agree that I loved her before the whole post faceless shit
Funny thing is she never used her faceless assassin stuff in season 8 lmao. What a waste of a plotline.

Tywin Lannister
Ygritte
Jaime Lannister
Sandro Clegane
Joffrey Baratheon
Stannis

At least for the show. And yeah, Arya was always a drag. She got lucky and paired with much better characters but the fact that whenever she was alone her character plummeted says a lot.
Ok you have a point. Arya by herself was pretty boring. But then again I really liked the Meryn Trant plotline. But other than that, yh it does seem other characters making her more interesting.

Jaime also went to shit as well in season 8. And in my opinion he shouldve died in season 7. Ive always applauded GoT for its lack of too much plot armour, but Jaime was shrouded in it when he was up against Dany. Plus I never really liked Stannis or got the hype tbh.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Funny thing is she never used her faceless assassin stuff in season 8 lmao. What a waste of a plotline.

Ok you have a point. Arya by herself was pretty boring. But then again I really liked the Meryn Trant plotline. But other than that, yh it does seem other characters making her more interesting.

Jaime also went to shit as well in season 8. And in my opinion he shouldve died in season 7. Ive always applauded GoT for its lack of too much plot armour, but Jaime was shrouded in it when he was up against Dany. Plus I never really liked Stannis or got the hype tbh.
The Meryn Trant plot line in Braavos was basically a cartoon lmao. That was such a bad way to resolve that and to replace the OG Braavosi assassinations.

Mulan is indeed quite good

Hermione Granger too

I like a lot Buffy summers (buffy vampire slayer)

And Ally mcbeal (❤❤)
Buffy summers was great.
Post automatically merged:

I like Ellen Ripley from alien, Sarah Connors from the first terminator movies.
Winry from full metal alchemist.
Rita vrataski for edge of tomorrow.

And I probably forgot a lot of them, I will say more when I can recall some of them.

Last edited: