Versus Battle Best Manga Villain

Who is the best?

• Total voters
Johan is undoubtedly the No.1 for me and i think it'll never change.

But i personally do prefer Shogo Makishima as a character. Unsure about the third best. [Psycho Pass]:
A fellow psycho pass enjoyer 👍, one of the scenes that cemented him as a goat villain was when he was beating this dude to death in public, and the “machines” that society relied on to fight crime did nothing and just watched him. Heck the people there were confused too and didnt know what to do given that usually any act of violence would have cops on your ass instantly.

Anyways, it was memorable.

A fellow psycho pass enjoyer 👍, one of the scenes that cemented him as a goat villain was when he was beating this dude to death in public, and the “machines” that society relied on to fight crime did nothing and just watched him. Heck the people there were confused too and didnt know what to do given that usually any act of violence would have cops on your ass instantly.

Anyways, it was memorable.
Still too underrated the anime imo.

You know if Makishima would've quit slaughtering people so easily he'd actually be perceived as a hero. I damn sure wouldn't wanna live in such a world.

Still too underrated the anime imo.

You know if Makishima would've quit slaughtering people so easily he'd actually be perceived as a hero. I damn sure wouldn't wanna live in such a world.
He was never meant to be a hero, but he did serve as a wake up call for our protagonist in showing them how flawed the society they lived in was.

Why the fuck Zeref when Hades was way better?In fact Zeref is inthe FT community the worst Villain in the Manga

I go with Frieza because hes iconic

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓