Best MC Tournament Round 2

WHO WINS EACH FIGHT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I went thru some shit on this forum but if you idiots make Luffy win over Guts you need brain surgery.
Wait a minute isn't Guts just meaningful because of Griffith? So aren't you actually favoring Griffith, the reason for the depth of Guts' existence, over Luffy instead of Guts himself? Like what does Guts mean without Griffith?

... is it a contest about characters or powerlevel btw?

Last edited:

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Wait a minute isn't Guts just meaningful because of Griffith? So aren't you actually favoring Griffith, the reason for the depth of Guts' existence, over Luffy instead of Guts himself? Like what does Guts mean without Griffith?

... is it a contest about characters or powerlevel btw?
If you think Guts means nothing without Griffith I think you need to re-evaluate a lot of things lmao

If you think Guts means nothing without Griffith I think you need to re-evaluate a lot of things lmao
Well really i dunno about that. I know Berserk is a deep one while One Piece is a happy one, Guts being chased by inner demons etc while Luffy has no such thing since he's too pure, but i really think Luffy has his own charm as the main attractiveness, while Griffith and his Eclipse have been Guts' character's reason for existence / foundation the entire time. I think it's an okay argument at least, maybe you want to reply with support to Guts?