General & Others Best One Piece Movie in this decade

Which is The Best One Piece Movie of this Decade ?

• 1. One Piece 3D: Straw Hat Chase

• 2. One Piece FIlm : Z

• 3. One Piece Film : Gold

• 4. One Piece Film : Stampede

Results are only viewable after voting.
Z and it's not close , the only meaningful "non-cannon" character ... and the only non-cannon materiel that made me cry

Zephyr's story is truly amazing and it's clear that it has Oda touches all over it
I'm not sure exactly how much of this is true, but apparently Z was changed up quite a bit by the movie staff. I'm not sure if it was for the better or worse though necessarily.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I just watched Stampede and it was just a mess of cameos

movie Z is still the best.

also there was this one scene in Stampede that I think it was Chopper running while carrying an injured Law on his back. Then ??? happened and they’re in danger and Law got up and ran away carrying Robin 💀
Like wtf lmao.

I was only half watching the movie so I hope I’m just misremembering this scene....

I just watched Stampede and it was just a mess of cameos

movie Z is still the best.

also there was this one scene in Stampede that I think it was Chopper running while carrying an injured Law on his back. Then ??? happened and they’re in danger and Law got up and ran away carrying Robin 💀
Like wtf lmao.

I was only half watching the movie so I hope I’m just misremembering this scene....
the fight scenes for Luffy+Supernovas (minus Law and Zoro)/Bullet (and their many matches afterward) were amazing to watch, so many things happened in a blur