General & Others Best One Piece Movie in this decade

Which is The Best One Piece Movie of this Decade ?

• 1. One Piece 3D: Straw Hat Chase

• 2. One Piece FIlm : Z

• 3. One Piece Film : Gold

• 4. One Piece Film : Stampede

Results are only viewable after voting.
Z
Stampede
I didn't watch the strawhat chase so i would put 3d2y here instead
I hate Gold didn't enjoy it at all i plan on rewatching one piece movies again so maybe i change my mind after the rewatch but it's at the bottom for now

Last edited:
It was toss up for me between Film Gold and Film Z. But in the end, Film Gold won out for me. I know everyone tends to dislike Film Gold for whatever reason but the heist/gambling atmosphere of the film was so unique for One Piece and the fact that most of the Strawhats got their own (albeit quick) individual fights places it leagues ahead of Stampede and Z for me.

Z felt like it was all over the place with random island hopping while Gold’s fixed location helped the story to develop in a realistic and concise manner. Although the antagonist of Z might have been a “cooler” character than Gran Tesoro, Gran Tesoro’s backstory is leagues and bounds more compelling than the likes of Z and Bullet.

If you like cool flashy fights you’re going to like Z and Stampede. If you prefer story driven narratives, you’ll probably prefer Gold more.

You mean it's too forced? Power level wise? Or something else?
the movie has issue on power level consistency, but the bigger issue was on the story.
stampede just recycled some old scenes. The bit of robin terrified of buster call, zoro vs fujitora. Homage is a thing, but to overuse it are just plain lazy.
Many of the fights are status quo, induced by bad writing. Top marine fighters like fujitora and kizaru just stood there almost not doing anything against the big villain. Same can be said to crocodile and lucci. The movies only makes the good guys to do the hardwork against bullet.

the movie has issue on power level consistency, but the bigger issue was on the story.
stampede just recycled some old scenes. The bit of robin terrified of buster call, zoro vs fujitora. Homage is a thing, but to overuse it are just plain lazy.
Many of the fights are status quo, induced by bad writing. Top marine fighters like fujitora and kizaru just stood there almost not doing anything against the big villain. Same can be said to crocodile and lucci. The movies only makes the good guys to do the hardwork against bullet.
Yeah I agree with you bro. Stampede is more like a fanservice movie while Z and Gold are more like a story-based films. The animation is good though:cheers:

1. Film Z best villain,best story the final fight with luffy vs Z is bit lacking .
  2. gold was fun heist movie, great setting but the villains bacstory was rushed and nami and Carina made backstory made no sence
  3. Gaint stupid fun fan movie but using ussop think his useless storyline again just fuck off!