General & Others Best One Piece Movie in this decade

Which is The Best One Piece Movie of this Decade ?

• 1. One Piece 3D: Straw Hat Chase

• 2. One Piece FIlm : Z

• 3. One Piece Film : Gold

• 4. One Piece Film : Stampede

Results are only viewable after voting.
Z thanks to Zephyr's character, past and personnality and it is better in terms of storyline than the others though the power scaling is still a mess and some elements don't make sense.

Though it's not like the other OP movies are much of a challenge. The storyline in Strong World was not epic and interesting enough to really bring back someone who was able of rivalling Roger and Whitebeard and with world conquest ambitions, not counting the fact that Shiki was ridiculousely weakened for Preskip Luffy to beat him.

Gold was not great storywise with Tesoro not being given an interesting enough personnality and motive and with his past being wasted during the story unlike with Zephyr. Plus the plot with Carina and Nami didn't really make sense.

Stampede is nothing but fighting fanservice with the power scaling being all over the place just like Strong World and Z.

Last edited:
I really hardly manage to feel inspired, and "vibed" by one piece movies, probably due to their duration - which is very low in order to settle a real background, since it's the main feature of one piece tbqh - and the fact that we know the pattern very well, moreso than in the manga itself.
But i would say it's a tie somehow probably between Z and the Shiki's one.
And if we only talk about the scenario, then probably the film with the flower dude, that was also the darkest one piece's film, which is what lacks in OP universe imo - less and less let's hope since we are reaching the EOS.

Since this decade is coming to an end i'd like to know which is the best one piece movie in this decade.

1. One Piece 3D: Straw Hat Chase
2. One Piece FIlm : Z
3. One Piece Film : Gold
4. One Piece Film : Stampede

In my opinion Z is the best :smithnie:
i personally loveee stampede. the story is top notch. its like a battle royal with lot of important characters and the animation is way better than any other movies.