General & Others Best plan ever made in the manga

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Eneru's plan to go to Fairy Vearth was extremely well executed!

He just did not know about the existence of rubber
True and he succeeded! He's basically one of the if not the only main antagonist who actually succeeded in his primary goal

What is the best plan ever formulated in One Piece by an OP character, in terms of goals, means to achieve it and how smartly they are used and of how meticulous the planner is with the details ?

I'd say that Crocodile and his Operation Utopia to take over Alabasta is so far the best thought and meticulous plan ever formulated by an OP character, with Doflamingo's successful plan to take over Dressrosa by blackmailing King Riku into drawing money from his own subjects then have him and his army turn on their people via Parasite and then he and his crew "intervening" as the saviors of Dressrosa coming second.

Other than these two I don't recall any plan that I would qualify as good or particulously well-planned in OP.
Teach

I think law would be up on the list if it weren't for Strawhats.
:ihaha::ihaha:

Bro planning Kaidou downfall since punk hazard

Also marineford. Sengoku really did some great planning there.
Law's plan wasn't impressive tbh. Dressrosa showed how frail of a planner he is with him having never visited the country or having one of his crewmates do it for reconnaissance, him not knowing the location of the Smiles' factory and how well-protected it might be nor any backup plan.

Last edited:
Gecko Moria

Didn't want to work hard, so he built an army of zombies, brought an ancient giant back to life and is still the only villain the straw hats had to team up against to defeat despite being the laziest villain

The straw hats didn't team up against Croc, Enel, Lucci, Doflamingo, Katakuri only Gecko Moria

law planned the entire yonko saga from saboady. croc is close second
Post automatically merged:

Law's plan wasn't impressive tbh. Dressrosa showed how frail of a planner he is with him having never visited the country or having one of his crewmates do it for reconnaissance, him not knowing the location of the Smiles' factory and how well-protected it might be nor any backup plan.
idiot

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Captain Kuro plan was pretty solid if I remember well
And he would of gotten away with it if it wasn't for those Meddling kids!