General & Others Best plan ever made in the manga

Doflamingo's Sugarbaby Ultamito plan.

-> Stole Heavenly Offerings from a ship meant for the CD
-> Blackmailed the WG using the heavenly offering to become a Warlord
-> After becoming a warlord, gets in bed with the Gorosei and builds a whole underworld trading network
-> Formed relations with Yonko and providing supplies to Emperors + WG countries + others
-> Essentially became untouchable by the marines, and a crucial piece the Gorosei had to support in order to keep their balance of 3 powers.

Fujitora/GB/Dragon/Blackbeard will probably take the cake when it's all said and done though.

What is the best plan ever formulated in One Piece by an OP character, in terms of goals, means to achieve it and how smartly they are used and of how meticulous the planner is with the details ?

I'd say that Crocodile and his Operation Utopia to take over Alabasta is so far the best thought and meticulous plan ever formulated by an OP character, with Doflamingo's successful plan to take over Dressrosa by blackmailing King Riku into drawing money from his own subjects then have him and his army turn on their people via Parasite and then he and his crew "intervening" as the saviors of Dressrosa coming second.

Other than these two I don't recall any plan that I would qualify as good or particulously well-planned in OP.
Nothing beats Blackbeard's plan.

> Jumping into a pirate ship
> Stayin in the shadow for years
> Obtaining the fearest power on the planet
> Killing a top officer to make Ace follow him
> Taking Ace to the Marine to become warlord and knowing full well that it would end in a giant war
> Freeing Impel Down strongest warriors and making them his crewmates
> Waiting for the end of the war to kill Whitebeard and steal his power
> Become a Yonko and extending his grip on the new world
> Steal all kinds of devil fruits
> ????

We don't even know what is ending goal is and he managed to do everything ! And we know it was premeditated because the guy literally waited years in the shadows before starting to do all of that.