Best Villain Character Design || Round 1 || Bracket 1

VOTE FOR EACH FIGHT

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
VIP only AFAIK. I'm sure VIP get to post more but even then videos are only 6 per post, if you want them to embed ofc.
Yeah 6 videos for sure. But 20 pics.

@Devilbat I think you might have misunderstood something.

You can include 20 pictures and 6 videos max. Normally. Other than that you'd have to link them differently. I am not even sure it's only 20 btw. But let's say 20. Those don't count together. They are separate from what I recall. I could be wrong, since it's been like 4 years since I haven't been a VIP lol, so it might be different.

Good luck with hosting, bro
It can get overwhelming at times, but it gets more fun as the brackets and rounds go on. At least now you'll also learn to appreciate @Sebastian Michaelis tournaments like I did after my first tournament lol
ty, mate! yep, it does make me appreciate all the tournaments a lot more - your Worstvision, @Sebastian Michaelis visual feasts, @Adam ๐ŸŽ character and ability battles!
:neesama:

I'll chat with our homie @Sebastian Michaelis for detailed advice on running these and such.
Feel free to PM me anytime.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Also @Devilbat word of advice. I assume you have 4 brackets. Posting them all one after another isn't a good idea imo. People will miss the tags, can lead to voting fatigue and low number of voters, confusion and so on. I see you posted 2. Imo you should leave the other 2 for tomorrow. Ideally also leave some breathing room between the two as well. Like post one at 6 PM, the other at 9 PM. Or whatever works for you. After that there would be 12 entries, unless you plan to let some losing ones advance. Either way, I can help you stich the pictures into one big one and then you can post 1 bracket only with all the choices from there on.