Versus Battle Best War in Shonen

What is the best war in shonen ?

• Total voters

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Kingdom isn't a shonen, but literally all of it's wars are heads and heels above all shonen wars. Like, no joke, even minor 10-15 chapter arcs are better than Marineford/Chimera.

Out of the shonen warcs ones I've read on the list, I think the Chimera Ant Arc is the best. It does get annoying in the anime where the narrator starts talking every 3 minutes tho, so I prefer the manga version.
Yeah I'm planning on starting it once I'm finished with some IRL stuff lol. I agree with the second part though, the CAA manga is simply superior.

I'm literally continuing AoT as we speak, after 20 hours of reading from chapter 1, i reached 115 and planning to finish it now.

It's just a weird feeling to read an extremely popular, finished manga that you know it was hot shit for years in span of literally three days, and find none to discuss it with afterwards lol.

I can't provide feedback until i finish it and see the ending everyone hated really hard lol, but if there's one thing i'm enjoying right now, it has to be how Levi buttfucked Zeke the one piece of shit i despised the most lol.

D

Deleted member 10278

@RayanOO add Soul society and Thousand Year Blood War please
Sociel Society wasn’t even a war more like an Eneis Lobby than anything.

Also TYBW just doesn’t qualify to be on the poll, the abhorrent second half + the trainwreck at the end forever stains the beginning portion, good thing Kubo has a second chance to make it better.

no shit kingdom is the best, like its all they do.
even among seinen nothing is better.

in shonen.... actually they are all bad as a war.
Marineford war aspect is underwhelming for me, while wano is more of a raid and a "closed environtment" sense
cant believe I will say naruto is actually the best... its not good, its just better than anything else.
standard is totally low.

example of a climactic war done right is book 5 of percy jackson.
to add to this, tower of god is in their marineford equivalent and at least it feels like a legit war... where, you know, fights actually conclude unlike marineford

Last edited: