Powers & Abilities Between ''Haki is everything'' and '' mythical zoan is the rarest fruit'', which of the phrases was more of a lie???

The only people that believe haki over everything is a lie is sanji fans because u guys want to keep zoros and Sanji close… shanks fans to a degree because it’s also the reason mihawk is over shanks
How unfortunate for you then, that Sanji and Zoro keep themselves close in bounties, opponents, and the like. Where's Zoro's Ifrit Jambe and Skywalk? Different people have different move sets. Just because some movesets are DNA-locked doesn't mean they're automatically over others

How unfortunate for you then, that Sanji and Zoro keep themselves close in bounties, opponents, and the like. Where's Zoro's Ifrit Jambe and Skywalk? Different people have different move sets. Just because some movesets are DNA-locked doesn't mean they're automatically over others
Well when u get a ability that only a handful of the very strongest have imo it automatically puts it over the others :gokulaugh:until proven otherwise at least

It's kind of funny when Zoro has a fire technique, flying dragon blaze, and flying technique, clear lance.

Both are correct–weirdly so since one piece is famous for its lies.

There are multiple top tiers with haki only, and some with even just haki like Garp, but there's none, and I repeat for those in the back NONE top tiers with only DF. That pretty much answers it.

Mythical Zoans are a rarity so far, but it might change in the future. Only a handful of characters have mythical Zoan abilities, that pretty much confirms its rarity.

Well ofc , u can’t get to the top with devil fruits or any other power alone , whereas with haki alone u can reach that ceiling
Haki is the best ability in the verse and I don’t think this can be debunked since there are literally 0 toptiers without haki but there are toptiers who rely solely on haki

Haki is not a fighting style imo , it’s an ability which enhances those styles
For eg what u mentioned
devil fruits , swordsmanship , martial arts
These are fighting styles
Haki basically enhances these things , like how wb used haki in his gura attacks to make it more devastating and how kaido coated himself with acoc in flaming bagua
In swordsmanship , there is zoro
In martial arts , there is luffy
Tho haki can sometimes be used for fighting and this mostly relies on conquerors haki , but at best u can knock off some fodders with it , if u actually wanna fight then u gotta coat ur coc with ur fighting style which results in acoc
Yh that is exactly what i meant.

Both are correct–weirdly so since one piece is famous for its lies.

There are multiple top tiers with haki only, and some with even just haki like Garp, but there's none, and I repeat for those in the back NONE top tiers with only DF. That pretty much answers it.

Mythical Zoans are a rarity so far, but it might change in the future. Only a handful of characters have mythical Zoan abilities, that pretty much confirms its rarity.
Yes and Top Tier BM loses to base Haki Law and base Haki Kid

Yes and Top Tier BM loses to base Haki Law and base Haki Kid
But still haki though! Plus, she didn't lose them, the bombs got her, on top of that I'm sure she's still alive. If Kid and Law had no haki then they wouldn't be able to do even that. And last but not least, the fight against Meme was a tag team, if a character could eat (hypothetically) 10 DF at the same time, then yes, in that case you could have top tiers with only haki, but that's not the case.

But still haki though! Plus, she didn't lose them, the bombs got her, on top of that I'm sure she's still alive. If Kid and Law had no haki then they wouldn't be able to do even that. And last but not least, the fight against Meme was a tag team, if a character could eat (hypothetically) 10 DF at the same time, then yes, in that case you could have top tiers with only haki, but that's not the case.
cmon it was pure awakening they used once they used awakening they got the upper hand

"Haki is everything" is the form of very classic shounen troupe, the most significant and common powers: one's own will.

Take Fairy Tail for example, just remember your friends, shout louder, and voila, you're stronger now.

This way, the power can be used for shounen-ish actions, life lessons, and plot. It teaches us the importance of friendship, a strong dedication, a hardwork personality, etc.