Future Events Between Jinbe and Brook who should fight Who's Who?

Who should fight Who's Who?

• Total voters

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Jinbe will defeat Who's Who and then will go up the roof to help the others. Also out of Sanji and Jinbe, good Ole Jinbei looks less beaten than Sanji, Jinbe doesn't even have to look at Who's who so yeah, typical Sanji fan illusions
If that's the case Jinbe v Jack might very well occur later on why not. I would be extensively enthusiastic if that happened, it would signify witnessing an epic Fishman clash.

Brook SHOULD, but sadly it looks like Jinbe most likely will
No brook will get raped so quickly... Perospero wasn’t even trying while one shotting brook
Post automatically merged:

who's who being jinbe final opponent is not a good look ngl, I want him to fight jack instead, he deserves a place alongside sanji and zoro portrayal wise, I don't want him to be another franky :josad:
Zoro will end up being smoothie’s... it’s the fans that like to to believe ridiculous things like that so do not worry about jinbe being franky because also frankly can’t beat sasaki 1vs1

Charlotte LinLin

The voice of Jinbei stans 😊
If that's the case Jinbe v Jack might very well occur later on why not. I would be extensively enthusiastic if that happened, it would signify witnessing an epic Fishman clash.
I am not fixed on Jack for Jinbei, Queen also could be a candidate but that's just my perspective so we will see in the end. I am also open for team battles so Sanji +Jinbe versus Queen and King would be nice as well or hell, even Yamato, Jinbe and Sanji versus King, Queen and Jack, a threesome haha

I'm cool with Robin and Brook vs Black Maria. Jimbei should continue his fight since he has reasons to fight Who's Who (them knowing each other). Only thing I'm wondering is how will Carrot and Wanda finish off Perospero if Sulong ran out. Most match-ups are set for now.
Most matchs ups are just fake ... the great switching of opponents will happen after the raid fails... for example ulti and page 1 will destroy nami and ussop... perospero will finish carrot as fast as he did to brook... franky isn’t lasting against sasaki someone near jinbe opponents who is likely to get overwhelmed by smoothie before she switches to zoro

You are trying to explain things in a manga where Luffy and Zoro got destroyed solely by Lucci, then proceeded to wreck the entirety of CP-9 with new powerups and no visible training or even time for it several hours later.
I would think oda learned from his mistakes... something like how he chose to not involve big mom pirates specifically smoothie yet tell me that

People be like: "Brook's not on WsW's level, not gonna win."
At the same time: "Sanji's a good matchup for Queen."

What a double standard... Underestimate one, while having faith on the other... You seriously think Oda's gonna allow that huge gap of powers among the crew even at this point? ROFL... Or people are just afraid of "something"...

Anyway, people above are right, Lucci wrecked Luffy and Zoro... A few hours later without any training, Luffy beat Lucci... This time, they had lots of time to train prior...

Brook already survived BM confrontations more than once, never lost to her after that Peros encounter... Even repeated a technique he already performed against the Yonko and succeeded... What can a "mere vet/YC" can do against him this time?

If Jinbe doesn't end up with WsW, or better at least doesn't defeat him, who do you believe shall he take on with the implication of defeating as well?
It's really depends on what Oda would do. If Sanji doesn't fight Jack then Jinbei will fight Jack. If Sanji fight Jack then I can see Jinbei fighting Smoothie so Yamato can fight against Kaido and Brook will take on WsW.