Speculations Beware of Cracker's (de)hype train!

Who is the 2nd coming of Cracker?

• Blackbeard

• Sengoku

• Akainu

• Imu

• Someone else

Results are only viewable after voting.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I think majority already new he will troll once or twice against kaido. Swatting flies, precisely 15 flies does not exhaust Kaido. You were thinking Rupee would not be able to defeat him under any circumstances even after going G5. So yes, he trolled you.
Fortune favours either brave one or an idiot one. In this case he is both.
Once or twice? Funny how you take 6 loses and make them into 2. :myman:
The flies do exhaust Kaido, including Kaido himself exhausts Kaido simply by fighting the flies.
Or by lifting the island the whole night or pulling off island busters like Hakai with BM.
Or when a fly slashes his chest open and he has trouble standing.

Rupee isnt able to defeat him under any circumstances in a fair 1vs1 without interference from others, that never changed.
Kaido himself got exhausted to the point that he couldnt stand after he KOed G5 Luffy.
The only people Luffy trolled are Luffy fans. Y'all think that he is hot stuff, again. That will change very soon.
And that is the point of this thread, to give you a warning that I know you will not take into consideration. :yasu:

Once or twice? Funny how you take 6 loses and make them into 2. :myman:
The flies do exhaust Kaido, including Kaido himself exhausts Kaido simply by fighting the flies.
Or by lifting the island the whole night or pulling off island busters like Hakai with BM.
Or when a fly slashes his chest open and he has trouble standing.

Rupee isnt able to defeat him under any circumstances in a fair 1vs1 without interference from others, that never changed.
Kaido himself got exhausted to the point that he couldnt stand after he KOed G5 Luffy.
The only people Luffy trolled are Luffy fans. Y'all think that he is hot stuff, again. That will change very soon.
And that is the point of this thread, to give you a warning that I know you will not take into consideration. :yasu:
I guess lifting the final hopes of zoro and all those alliances alone must be tiresome too.
You say Rupee cannot defeat kaido 1 vs 1 without interference. Bring it on, i am afraid kaido will be punched to the core of earth.
Luffy is hot stuff, even in the eyes of your idol.
Finally, it is given that he will face some difficulty against blackbeard. Luffy will also overcome that by improving his haki to god tier level. Within a span of only 2 years, this underweight condom boy has defeated heavyweights left, right and center. Do not bet against him.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I guess lifting the final hopes of zoro and all those alliances alone must be tiresome too.
You say Rupee cannot defeat kaido 1 vs 1 without interference. Bring it on, i am afraid kaido will be punched to the core of earth.
Luffy is hot stuff, even in the eyes of your idol.
Finally, it is given that he will face some difficulty against blackbeard. Luffy will also overcome that by improving his haki to god tier level. Within a span of only 2 years, this underweight condom boy has defeated heavyweights left, right and center. Do not bet against him.
This is the beauty of Rupees. You are a gift that keeps on giving because you never learn. :milaugh:
I will keep betting against him because I know him better than his fans do.

Mi
This is the beauty of Rupees. You are a gift that keeps on giving because you never learn. :milaugh:
I will keep betting against him because I know him better than his fans do.
Mind you bro, but currently in one piece world Rupee has become the most stable currency, while the value of euros and dollars are falling like crazy. So change your mind and bet on it. You will feel good.:milaugh:

Stable? You mean it went from abyss to something until it plummets due to Cracker v2.0 again...
Luffy currency is the most unstable one and it's fascinating that y'all haven't understood it yet.
The most stable currency is that of Zoro, the man who cannot lose. :finally:
Dont be a tsundere one. You may openly express your love towards Rupee, just like zoro.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
What manga statements you dumbfuck? BM sent Cracker after Luffy like Luffy sent Yamato and Momo after Greenbull, or King after BM.

Greenbull also goes after Luffy after he beats Kaido, therefore Greenbull > Kaido.
luffy didnt send yamato anywhere they clearly went there with the intention to keep it hidden from luffy in the first place, king also wasnt sent anywhere he went of his own volition,but Cracker was explicitly sent knowing luffy defeated Doffy he said so himself, so get triggered some more:cheers:

What manga statements you dumbfuck? BM sent Cracker after Luffy like Luffy sent Yamato and Momo after Greenbull, or King after BM.

Greenbull also goes after Luffy after he beats Kaido, therefore Greenbull > Kaido.
Except GB is a dumbass who got carried away instead of following his FA's orders to not overdo things, while Cracker was sent and BMPs have have full knowledge on Doffy's abilities, Katakuri even knew that Doffy had Awakening.

Luffy went all-out and got schooled by Cracker, while Doffy was getting ragdolled by G4 Luffy.

Neither
Next Major Villain is Lurking Legend
Blackbeard & Imu will be fought Simultaneously after
Akainu will start to appear more frequently though

And if you question is about what's Luffy's next Win, it's Kizaru
Get ready for Luffy vs Kizaru
Luffy will fight Kizaru very soon, Mark my words
It will be his Cracker 2.0 Fight before Final War/Arc

During it, we will see a Speed Version of Luffy's Gear 5 Form (Basically what Snakeman was compared to Boundman)
My opinion still stands
Kizaru is basically Cracker Fight before Final War
Luffy vs Kizaru incoming (But not necessarily on Egghead)

If I'm proven correct
Then I will explain next why I'm certain of
Shanks vs Akainu too

Ryo on other hand will be Defeated by Dragon