Powers & Abilities Big Mom can be overpowered if Oda let her be....

I mean she was literally half of the attack force that nearly obliterated luffy, kidd,law and the others.
Plus she has Acoc which doesnt use up lile a ton of energy but can oneshot like 99 percent of onigashima fighters. Plus she csn hit anycharacter woth Zues whos more devistating than enel which you cant dodge or block. Shes literally never lost a fight and shes literally presented and confirmed an equal to Kaidou. I really dont understand what your confusion is.

I mean Zues can not be dodge or blocked or even hit and hes a conscious murder cloud. Its like members brains stop working when it comes to big mom. If ypu cant see shes dozens of tikes stronger than you favorite character than really thats ods faultbas even a child shoupd understand despite her constantly getting the shaft.

I mean she was literally half of the attack force that nearly obliterated luffy, kidd,law and the others.
Plus she has Acoc which doesnt use up lile a ton of energy but can oneshot like 99 percent of onigashima fighters. Plus she csn hit anycharacter woth Zues whos more devistating than enel which you cant dodge or block. Shes literally never lost a fight and shes literally presented and confirmed an equal to Kaidou. I really dont understand what your confusion is.

I mean Zues can not be dodge or blocked or even hit and hes a conscious murder cloud. Its like members brains stop working when it comes to big mom. If ypu cant see shes dozens of tikes stronger than you favorite character than really thats ods faultbas even a child shoupd understand despite her constantly getting the shaft.
Tell me how she is 3 shotting Zoro, because that's what you were implicating. Unless you mean cheap shots or something? lol

No my point is about how BM uses her df ; rather than creating a single powerful homie she waste her power in creating a sword and prometheus is not as impressive as zeus/hera
You’re just imagining her fruit being used in a different way. It’s kind of useless.

Whatever cool thing Oda thought of is the “limit” that she’ll most likely have. It’s not that the character is stupid and that there’s a 100x more efficient way to use their fruit.

Just imagine BM fighting two admirals and each of them use their DF light and magma, BM at this point could easily give her soul to these elements advancing her AP and versatility so she would more than likely counter these admirals with their own powers making the fight even more extreme, but guess what! Oda ain’t letting BM do that so doesn’t make her too OP. I don’t blame Oda for limiting BM tbh.

You’re just imagining her fruit being used in a different way. It’s kind of useless.

Whatever cool thing Oda thought of is the “limit” that she’ll most likely have. It’s not that the character is stupid and that there’s a 100x more efficient way to use their fruit.
Its not a limit ; again all I am saying is rather than creating multiple homies she can create a single but a more powerful one

Tell me how she is 3 shotting Zoro, because that's what you were implicating. Unless you mean cheap shots or something? lol
She would tear through Zoro like wet burrito. He's not even a worth opponent for her.

I mean she can casually through hands with G4 Luffy. ZORO Cant. BIG MOM can make zues or prometheus the size of a city block. Hes not surviving that. She can uses ACOC. I mean Zoro is getting tossed around by King who is equal to Queen and she literally one shot queen casually without know who he was or anything. She can literally one shot YC1. You might as well ask of Whotebeard could oje shot Zoro. The answer is yes and Big mom is on par with Whitebeard... by definition. Not only being a Yonkou but being in the same crew and having the same position. I mean WB was pissed ace thought he could go against a foe that Oden couodnt beat his literal junior and you think he woupd have any less praise for Big mom?

Just because Zoro gave Kaidouba scar doesnt mean you should boost up your ideals of Zoro 2 much. Swords are literally made to give people serious scars. If you think Zoro stands a chance in hell against a yonkoubyou are on ghat crazy juice.

What part do you disagree? BM fought on par with base kaido so souls doesn't weakens her
I disagree about BM doing only one homie and being a lightining one, fire would be better I guess since Luffy is immune to electricity. Although electricity at seas is way more powerful.

I disagree that top tiers would be stun for 2-3 seconds for that and she would be fast enough to switch attacks.

BM fighting on par with base Kaido doesn't mean that she couldn't be stronger without homies.

She would tear through Zoro like wet burrito. He's not even a worth opponent for her.

I mean she can casually through hands with G4 Luffy. ZORO Cant. BIG MOM can make zues or prometheus the size of a city block. Hes not surviving that. She can uses ACOC. I mean Zoro is getting tossed around by King who is equal to Queen and she literally one shot queen casually without know who he was or anything. She can literally one shot YC1. You might as well ask of Whotebeard could oje shot Zoro. The answer is yes and Big mom is on par with Whitebeard... by definition. Not only being a Yonkou but being in the same crew and having the same position. I mean WB was pissed ace thought he could go against a foe that Oden couodnt beat his literal junior and you think he woupd have any less praise for Big mom?

Just because Zoro gave Kaidouba scar doesnt mean you should boost up your ideals of Zoro 2 much. Swords are literally made to give people serious scars. If you think Zoro stands a chance in hell against a yonkoubyou are on ghat crazy juice.
Did you even watch the rooftop fight or do you just spew bullshit based off your ignorance my guy?

Look how Zoro managed to comprise the energy blast of Hakai for 1 second, an attack on paper much much stronger than Thunder Bagua energy output wise and Big Mom even lacks that level of AP showing for now. The gap is massive enough he would push away several strikes before getting enough tired.

Big Mom is absolutely not 3 shotting Zoro my guy, at least if he does defend himself for the matter.

Did you even watch the rooftop fight or do you just spew bullshit based off your ignorance my guy?

Look how Zoro managed to comprise the energy blast of Hakai for 1 second, an attack on paper much much stronger than Thunder Bagua energy output wise and Big Mom even lacks that level of AP showing for now. The gap is massive enough he would push away several strikes before getting enough tired.

Big Mom is absolutely not 3 shotting Zoro my guy, at least if he does defend himself for the matter.
Zoro is shit shut up

I disagree about BM doing only one homie and being a lightining one, fire would be better I guess since Luffy is immune to electricity. Although electricity at seas is way more powerful.

I disagree that top tiers would be stun for 2-3 seconds for that and she would be fast enough to switch attacks.

BM fighting on par with base Kaido doesn't mean that she couldn't be stronger without homies.
This isn't about Luffy but in general ; fire homie attacks have been pathetic in comparison to lightning

An attack 5 times more powerful than fulgora should be able to stun any top tiers bar logia and kaido and also damage them

Why do you feel so mate, are you sure you are genuine? 🤔 is that for her insane dura?
Well to get my point you should accept this 2 points from me.
1- I think Shanks is the weakest emperor.
2- Blackbeard will get a power up before fighting Luffy.
Well if you accept these 2 points from me you would see that Big Mom and Kaido are the strongest emperors in my opinion.
I also think that Big Mom and Kaido is equal which makes sense in my eyes since those 2 mentioned together as a threat in the whole New World. Her fight with Kaido for days proves my point too.
Now lets get to the point that Big Mom is Stronger we know that she is one of if not the durable character in the series and we know her CoC burst too. She fought Kaido without her homies for days and she has advCoC too thats why i think she is barely Stronger than Kaido but i would like to hear other points too. :catsure: