Speculations Big Mom vs. Eustass Kid & Trafalgar Law

Percentage of Confidence that Law and Eustass will defeat Big Mom?

• Total voters
Yes.......but g4 luffy pre udon was one shot material where as current base luffy with adv coc was matching hybrid kaido for a while
Only because Luffy was tagged off guard by the unexpected speed of Thunder bagua. Current Luffy would also get knocked out if he got tagged again.

In the end Luffy always pulls out something new that's only DF related, won't be different this time around.

If Luffy fights Kaido again with Yamato and Marco, no shot Kid/Law are beating BM unless they fight her without Hera, Napoleon, Prometheus, or they need help. Their crews stop cleaning fodders and help them? Apoo, Drake, Killer, Hawkins?

If Luffy fights Kaido again with Yamato and Marco, no shot Kid/Law are beating BM unless they fight her without Hera, Napoleon, Prometheus, or they need help. Their crews stop cleaning fodders and help them? Apoo, Drake, Killer, Hawkins?
Do you expect Drake and Apoo to fight forever? Hawkins to end the arc without using his power up card?

I am pretty sure they will help against Big Mom.

To be honest at some point i tought sanji will fight perospero because for me he wasn't ready to fight queen. Luffy fighting kaido who is 4,6-4,8 billion. At this point is nothing too far fetched. King and law could defeat big mom and it could be neat if kid and maybe law become a yonko.

Big Mom has always played a secondary role to Kaido, her being defeated by secondary character wouldn't be bad

Anyways I'm 100% sure Kid will beat her, but he will have ALOT of help. I see Killer, Hawkins, Apoo, Drake and Jinbe all helping them.

Wano is about the old generation being overtaken by the new one, it would be dissapointed if only one pillar of the new gen takes out the old one
no straw hat fighting big mom imo it doesn’t make sense. It’s about the beast pirates for the straw hats

Kid and Law aren’t the protagonist.

Kid and Law didn’t promise to take down Big Mom.

Kid and Law didn’t take a piece of Big Moms territory, take down Big Moms castle, and tell her that he’ll take them down.

For anyone but Luffy to take her down would be disappointing
real question

does anyone actually care if Luffy fights big mom after he defeats kaido?

real question

does anyone actually care if Luffy fights big mom after he defeats kaido?
I mean a lot of people yes. Big mom has been the main enemy post timeskip. She’s been an issue throughout most arcs and has been featured in it. The only arc she wasn’t in some way in post timeskip was Punk Hazard where Luffy mentioned he’d take down all the emperors.

Big Mom going down to anyone but Luffy is just a huge let down to a villain built since Fishman Island.