Speculations Big Mom vs. Eustass Kid & Trafalgar Law

Percentage of Confidence that Law and Eustass will defeat Big Mom?

• Total voters
I mean a lot of people yes. Big mom has been the main enemy post timeskip. She’s been an issue throughout most arcs and has been featured in it. The only arc she wasn’t in some way in post timeskip was Punk Hazard where Luffy mentioned he’d take down all the emperors.

Big Mom going down to anyone but Luffy is just a huge let down to a villain built since Fishman Island.
yeah, I still don't get it

Big Mom already took an L in Whole Cake Island
Big Mom will taken yet another L in wano(even if she isn't actually KO'd)

How is big mom still a compelling antagonist for the straw hats after wano?

yeah, I still don't get it

Big Mom already took an L in Whole Cake Island
Big Mom will taken yet another L in wano(even if she isn't actually KO'd)

How is big mom still a compelling antagonist for the straw hats after wano?
Because Big Mom is a compelling antagonist, moreso than even Kaido because her and Luffy's fight have been built up for years now. For her to never get to fight Luffy is such a let down

What i expect from Kidd and Law:
Wano-Beat BM together!
Post-Wano-
Kidd recruits beast pirates and supernovas and conquers BM territory to become a Yonko!Will challenge Luffy at some point and Lose!
Law-Will sail along the straw hats to find out more about the clan of D. and ancient history!
Both will show up to face big shots in the Final War vs WG!

Because Big Mom is a compelling antagonist, moreso than even Kaido because her and Luffy's fight have been built up for years now. For her to never get to fight Luffy is such a let down
Luffy also said the purpose of the raid wasn't just to beat kaido, but to beat kaido, big mom, and orochi.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy can fight big mom later on, but it won't be some sort of big climactic battle. Big Mom is getting yet another L in wano, this is basically fact. If kaido and the beast pirates fall, big mom's plans will be foiled yet again.

eustass kid was the rival Oda built up for years

kid called her his prey and was fucking with her since fishman island at minimum which was before luffy was messing with her.

Kid went to whole cake wounded a sweet commander stole something and sunk multiple ships that tamago himself needed to tell big mom about it because kid messed up their economy

I’m not expecting you to remember or know these things coming from the person who said kid wouldn’t reach big mom and would end up fighting apoo somehow. Don’t think your opinion is valid

:kayneshrug:

Kids been connected to big mom since the beginning even being the first person to name drop her by the way.

Back on topic I don’t think they beat her round 1 but round 2 which is a whole other theory itself though.

I said it a lot of times before but I’m expecting kid to first start to use electromagnetic attacks to hurt big mom after that later he gets conquerers coating and uses that.
Rival...

Buggy is Shanks rival...

Do I need to say more?

Kidd getting power up spam is unlikely. Best time to do it was at the Roof Top.

People are saying Kidd will get:
Electromagnetism
CoC coating
AdCoA etc.

Kidd needs extra attention, dedicated chapters like Luffy, or more panel time to get these power ups. But, Oda is not going that route. I am also convinced that Big Mom will be dealt by her eventual transformation into O-Lin.

What's wrong with that?:myman:
Buggy is superior. Some may say Shanks is the goat, but he is nothing as compared to Buggy-sama.

Electromagnetism
CoC coating
AdCoA etc.

Kidd needs extra attention, dedicated chapters like Luffy, or more panel time to get these power ups. But, Oda is not going that route. I am also convinced that Big Mom will be dealt by her eventual transformation into O-Lin.

Buggy is superior. Some may say Shanks is the goat, but he is nothing as compared to Buggy-sama.
lol. rooftop? Why would it be at the rooftop? Your also making stuff up because he doesn’t need luffy attention for power ups. People just don’t have patience. This is not gonna age well and Oda doesn’t repeat storylines like that

Lets see, how Kidd catches up to Zoro first, then we can talk about him catching up to Luffy.
This gotta be a troll. Also it’s kinda odd bringing up zoro in a thread with nothing to do with him. Saying a person who has been purposely held back and even made to look like he hasn’t taken damage when he has multiple times is funny

You don’t have an actual argument that’s why you had to bring up zoro to actually change the conversation. Now your reply is gonna be about zoro because before you were just saying shit. Works like a charm I guess 🥴

Electromagnetism
CoC coating
AdCoA etc.

Kid didn't get much attention in the rooftop because the rooftop fight mostly focused on kaido and Kaido wasn't Kid's fight, Big Mom is.

So far, almost every onigashima fight has resulted in a character gettting a power up
  • Luffy and Zoro getting ACoC against kaido
  • Jinbe getting stronger CoA against Who's Who
  • Franky being foreshadowed to obtain Queen's laser tech after sanji beats him
  • Nami getting zeus's soul in her clima-tact
  • Robin using gigante fleur(which could be awakening)
If Oda is doing this for Robin and Jinbe, then he will surely do it for Kid. Its only a question of what the power up will be.

I'd say its either going to be awakening or ACoC

This gotta be a troll. Also it’s kinda odd bringing up zoro in a thread with nothing to do with him. Saying a person who has been purposely held back and even made to look like he hasn’t taken damage when he has multiple times is funny

You don’t have an actual argument that’s why you had to bring up zoro to actually change the conversation. Now your reply is gonna be about zoro because before you were just saying shit. Works like a charm I guess 🥴
I dont troll, or like to argue. You may have a point, but to be fair Kidd did not take damage from Kaido's attacks i.e., Thunder Bagua/Ragnarok/Hakai etc.

I will be happy to see SNs perform well, not just Luffy and Zoro. Oda has downplayed them a lot. Hawkins, Apoo, and Law are perfect examples.
All of them have different fighting styles, so it is understandable. Kidd can be an exception. He will get PU sooner or later, but my only complain is the lack of focus on him.

But as you said, being impatient is not the right answers. So, lets wait and see what Oda has in store for Kidd.