Future Events Big mom will kill Garp

S
First off lets take a deep breath because of the one and only great pirate Charlotte linlin who made roger run like a rat and fought the strongest creature while laughing . The best thing in entire fiction.

Now let’s move to business. Wano arc is just getting more and more hype to the point no arc can be compared to it . I had a lot of predictions about this arc that many fans were making fun off HOWEVER it seems oda is on my side as almost every prediction I predicted came true. You know why ? Because I use the manga when making such predictions not my fantasy lol

a quick insight on this theory:
  • In her first appearance she mentions garp as her first interaction with luffy
  • Out of all characters in this series garp makes the most sense to be involved in this epic war against rocks nightmare as he is the supposed “ hero” that toke Down rocks legend according to WG agenda
  • Big mom MUST fight someone this arc as we know luffy, law and kid will be facing kaido but there is no one worthy to fight the empress and that were garp comes in as he makes the most sense as her opponent not some random pointless fight with admiral
  • The great pirate isn’t going down this arc as luffy himself said he will beat her after kaido so the most logical result of this fight is garp losing and because he has no rule to play and he is from the old generation he must die and will be the Whitebeard of wano thus also adds more reason for luffy to fight big mom other than her chasing him to the end of the worlds

just imagine big mom stepping her heel on garps neck with her psychopath grin. :steef:

Last edited by a moderator:
First off lets take a deep breath because of the one and only great pirate Charlotte linlin who made roger run like a rat and fought the strongest creature while laughing . The best thing in entire fiction.

Now let’s move to business. Wano arc is just getting more and more hype to the point no arc can be compared to it . I had a lot of predictions about this arc that many fans were making fun off HOWEVER it seems oda is on my side as almost every prediction I predicted came true. You know why ? Because I use the manga when making such predictions not my fantasy lol
some of those were Marco coming to wano and fighting king which is 99.99% confirmed

• Out of all characters in this series garp makes the most sense to be involved in this epic war against rocks nightmare as he is the supposed “ hero” that toke Down rocks legend according to WG agenda
  • Big mom MUST fight someone this arc as we know luffy, law and kid will be facing kaido but there is no one worthy to fight the empress and that were garp comes in as he makes the most sense as her opponent not some random pointless fight with admiral
  • The great pirate isn’t going down this arc as luffy himself said he will beat her after kaido so the most logical result of this fight is garp losing and because he has no rule to play and he is from the old generation he must die and will be the Whitebeard of wano thus also adds more reason for luffy to fight big mom other than her chasing him to the end of the worlds

just imagine big mom stepping her heel on garps neck with her psychopath grin. :steef:
Garps to past his prime. Nice post, A for effort

Same feeling:
I think Luffy will lose his THREE Old Geezers to Rocks Pirates:

1- Garp to Big Mom
2- Hyogoro to Kaido (The only death I will cry for in this arc, probably cause Hyo as an old man gets me emotional, LOVE HIM)
3- Rayleigh to Xebec (On Big News of Return of Xebec, who went after Rayleigh for info about Laughtale)

Note: Rayleigh vs Xebec will have the same kind of vibe as "Naruto losing Jiraya to Pain"

Where Oda officially will highlight thorugh the two matches (Rayleigh vs Xebec) and (Luffy vs Xebec) the student surpassing his teacher....

I believe in ANY ANIME, those moments WILL ALWAYS GET HIGHLIGHTED, the student surpassing his master is always a highlight and gets stated and aknowledged and is not left for the viewer interpretation like we compare Rayleigh to YC1 and say Luffy beat one, so he surpassed him LOL

In anime, that moment will be highlighted, so Rayleigh WILL LOSE and die to someone, and I personally think that Rocks members will all kill a dear person to Luffy
Kaido Kills Hyo soon
BM kills Garp
Xebec returns and kills Rayleigh in his search for Laughtale

Same feeling:
I think Luffy will lose his THREE Old Geezers to Rocks Pirates:

1- Garp to Big Mom
2- Hyogoro to Kaido (The only death I will cry for in this arc, probably cause Hyo as an old man gets me emotional, LOVE HIM)
3- Rayleigh to Xebec (On Big News of Return of Xebec, who went after Rayleigh for info about Laughtale)

Note: Rayleigh vs Xebec will have the same kind of vibe as "Naruto losing Jiraya to Pain"

Where Oda officially will highlight thorugh the two matches (Rayleigh vs Xebec) and (Luffy vs Xebec) the student surpassing his teacher....

I believe in ANY ANIME, those moments WILL ALWAYS GET HIGHLIGHTED, the student surpassing his master is always a highlight and gets stated and aknowledged and is not left for the viewer interpretation like we compare Rayleigh to YC1 and say Luffy beat one, so he surpassed him LOL

In anime, that moment will be highlighted, so Rayleigh WILL LOSE and die to someone, and I personally think that Rocks members will all kill a dear person to Luffy
Kaido Kills Hyo soon
BM kills Garp
Xebec returns and kills Rayleigh in his search for Laughtale
I was just waiting for Sanjis name

some of those were Marco coming to wano and fighting king which is 99.99% confirmed

this Big Mom disrespect needs to stop. poor woman cant catch a break:josad:

also if u want to kill Garp, get this guy:zehaha: or this guy:akaman:. Imu might work too if s/he can fight

garp stands no chance against bm. his era already pass.he is 78 years old
he can beat bm 45 years ago but not now. things changed
bm become way way stronger than 45 years ago while garp being way way weaker than 45 years ago.

everyone that has logical mind knew that. akainu and his admirals are the strongest around wg has right now that's why they are on the front line.

garp and Sengoku are just remnants. they are irrelevant right now just like akainu Aokiji and kizaru irrelevant to Roger and whitebeard back time.it's a circle of life.

also this era is besting the previous era. whoever strongest at roger or garp era was not besting the stronger in this era.

even roger himself is waiting for luffy.and wants to be alive on this era. bcause this is rampage era. the difficulty in this era is way harder. that's why yonko been stalemate for over 20 years include whitebeard himself.

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Yes. GARP will die in Wano.
The ones that are laughing do not understand much,

Hyougoro, Garp are bound to suffer from Rocks duo
Claiming other people “do not understand much” is rich coming from you, man. Oda’s done some wacky things, but Garp coming to and then dying in Wano would be outrageous even by the author’s standards. Garp’s demise would make Luffy furious, but he doesn’t have the same relationship with his grandfather as he did with his brother. There would be emotional impact, but not one as strong as watching Ace burn to a crisp in his arms. Beyond that, he would be one player of many and counting; Garp is more than capable of holding his own against Big Mom and/or Kaido, and their YCs to a lesser extent, and those are the only enemies who would be able to keep up with HIM more than the other way around. Other people will be occupied with the quasi-Rocks underlings, and others still would also be fighting Linlin/Kaido, so Garp doesn’t even have to be the main player on Luffy’s side.