Future Events Big Mom will not go down in this arc for one simple reason

Big Mom will not go down in this arc for one simple reason.
You can't take down an antagonist/ villain in One Piece unless you take down his or her crew first.
We need to see Smoothie, Daifuku, Oven, and all the Big Mom pirates going down first before Big Mom. That's Oda's number 1 rule. This is for you One Piece newbies who think that Kid will defeat her.

I think that smoothie and most of her siblings will be defeated in this war. It’s a war against the rocks alliance they must participate and they thus they should go down in the process.

that one reason should be Luffy saying he will defeat her for over a billion time.

long life mama, long suffering haters :catsure:

I think that smoothie and most of her siblings will be defeated in this war. It’s a war against the rocks alliance they must participate and they thus they should go down in the process.

that one reason should be Luffy saying he will defeat her for over a billion time.

long life mama, long suffering haters :catsure:
The alliance will be fucked if the Big Mom's pirates reach Onigashima. They are barely fighting the Beasts Pirates.

That's one of the reasons I have been citing for a long time for this arc not being the one where her story will end, alongside the fact that the Alliance can't truly beat two Yonkos at the same time, her unfinished business with the Giants of Elbaf, including Hajrudin and Gerd, and Lola's return.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I can't stand the idea of the next arc with this meme of a character.

I hope Oda scraps this Mom/Elbaf shit.

She just ate few kids and burned a village there.

That's all.

Kat (the only genetically relevant member of her crew) was already taken down, Perospero will also be taken down this arc.
Smoothie is an attractive woman, too strong for Robin to beat, so may just get away unharmed if she's lucky.

Oda made sure to bring Perospero, Smoothie, Snack, Daifuku etc... aka the Big Mom Pirates who had less focus in WCI and were not properly defeated (unlike Katakuri, Cracker, Oven (in a way), Bobin, Opera etc... who stayed in WCI).
To me, seems like Oda wants to defeat the remnants here in Onigashima so that the Big Mom Pirates are all 'officially defeated', the same way all the Beast Pirates will be defeated.

What I can prominently think of is the Luffy v Big Mom portrayal which went on for over a decade and it's technically still factually feasible, first FI, then WCI with Katakuri's prediction. And also the fact the Novae are currently in disadvantage but on the other hand this is probably going to change if Zoro manages to recover soon, Kaido doesn't overwhelm Luffy too soon and Big Mom doesn't overwhelm Kidd, Killer and maybe Luffy too soon. (At least the probable scenarios)

Big Mom will not go down in this arc for one simple reason.
You can't take down an antagonist/ villain in One Piece unless you take down his or her crew first.
We need to see Smoothie, Daifuku, Oven, and all the Big Mom pirates going down first before Big Mom. That's Oda's number 1 rule. This is for you One Piece newbies who think that Kid will defeat her.
big mom will never be a main antagonist post wano. There simply isn't enough time nor any real purpose for Luffy to go after big mom directly after this.
If Kid doesn't defeat her, I'd imagine her defeat by Luffy will be post raftel with pirate king Luffy uneventfully curbstomping her.

But there's good reason to believe that Kid will defeat her given that Luffy said the purpose of the raid was to defeat Kaido, big mom, and orochi.

Oda made sure to bring Perospero, Smoothie, Snack, Daifuku etc... aka the Big Mom Pirates who had less focus in WCI and were not properly defeated (unlike Katakuri, Cracker, Oven (in a way), Bobin, Opera etc... who stayed in WCI).
I think Oven got beaten in a flashback.

I'm not convinced Oda shafted Big Mom's crew. They'll probably get defeated by Law and Kid's crew.