Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Roger VS Country

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Xebec VS Roger+Garp

Votes: 6 6.7%

• Total voters

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Let me put this into perspective for you. The longest mountain range in the World is the Andes, at 5,500 miles (Which that Iceberg Mihawk cut is not even close to that). The smallest Continent in the World is Australia at 3 MILLION square miles. This is a grain of sand compared to a desert.
Post automatically merged:

I mean, if you look at Marineford, its entire foundation looks to be man made itself.
Show me Australia in the one piece world.

The ice berg slash is a good candidate. It had the size of an island and Mihawk bisected it effortlessly. From a mile away, without Haki. Just casually swinging his blade right to left. One has also to consider to kind of attack. Whitebeard can also easily destroy those ice bergs, but it is due to the property of his DF which is to cause vibrations in the air, which shatter static things like ice easily (but fail to destroy the Siege Wall). While Mihawk's slash is raw power coupled with immense lethality (lethality the Gura punches lack, given how Akainu stood up right after getting a hakified Quake blow to the head).

1. Whitebeard quake power attacks, the energy/shockwave reach islands 100-1000+km away with is a huge feat.
2. Whitebeard vs Roger clash who actually shake the whole island/ocean/sky and crack up the island.
Also I would put the OH event on the same stage, what Aokiji and Akainu did in the island was crazy.
3. Fujitora/Mihawk feat

Shirohige's feat by far.
He was basically toying with a part of the tectonic plate.

Second is Luffy's attacks in G4 (via feats, ofc stronger characters have powerscalling) since he destroyed hundreds/thousands of Doffy's strings and dozens of them didn't even tilt after a km in diameter meteor fell above them.

Via energy calc probably Aokiji's freezing ocean is second or even first, cause it was insane the scale of it, but is freezing is somewhat different so I wouldn't count it like your typical attack.

Threatened by who exactly?
Shanks proposed to end the war and Sengoku agreed to it.
you dont propose with sword saying whoever dont wanna stop face melmfao. like sengoku have the idea before shanks come unsheathed his sword. it's either getting slaughtered or heard shanks.

also the war have 3 fractions (wbp, blackbeards and marines) all got threatened equally and pick to stop instead get murder by shanks lol.