General & Others Biggest humilations that have occured in One Piece

C

critical mindset

Just the detail of this thread consisting on you immediately wanking Vergo while spreading the absurd debate of the week just takes away from me any motivation I could have to participate in a proper way. You're an exhausting user.
Yet facts don't care about your feelings. I have demonstrated how Vergo swithched legs, and too bad you didn't see it and now cry salt. Vergo was an arc villain Oda highlighted for his excellence.

Biggest humiliating thing for Zoro, fighting Monet with toothpicks, yet he is supposed to slay you, Kaido-Sama :rolaugh: @Kaido D. Stronger

Injured Sanji not paying attention and blocking then pushing back Vergo while he was waiting with his hands in his pockets :myman:

Luffy one shoting Bellamy twice

Fujitora being tossed around by injured sleepy tired Luffy, one sword Zoro and a bunch of Chopper level character (aside from sabo).

K

Kaido D. Stronger

Yet facts don't care about your feelings. I have demonstrated how Vergo swithched legs, and too bad you didn't see it and now cry salt. Vergo was an arc villain Oda highlighted for his excellence.

Biggest humiliating thing for Zoro, fighting Monet with toothpicks, yet he is supposed to slay you, Kaido-Sama :rolaugh: @Kaido D. Stronger
Drumstick to play music> zoro with enma LOL.:milaugh::milaugh:

Someone wants to share any examples they can come to think of? I'll start with one.

Vergo who first gave the impression of chambering and attacking with his left leg, changed leg and instead attacked with his right ankle (as you can see the inside of the foot is the one facing up and the stationary leg is aligned with the left hip, which means it can only be the left leg, and just see the streaks of action lines along the stationary leg that continue up the hip). This is just Vergo's way of signalling he is joking around with Sanji.

Next panel we see him swinging around his left leg for a reverse roundhouse kick. This means, and what is implied here, (but we don't get to see because Oda has a limited amount of panels so instead highlights Sanji's painful and fearful expression) he broke off the clash and left Sanji's leg hanging haplessly in the air, while he was fast enough to switch leg yet again using his left leg for a reverse roundhouse kick that Sanji barely dodges. Vergo is looking bored while doing this, as if he is just doing some light sparring with a complete noob.

Vergo toyed with Sanji in a playful manner, and the implication here is that Sanji has to be saved by plot, ie the emergency signal that revolves around Law breaching into the SAD room which Vergo has to listen in on. While Sanji is struggling for his life Vergo has to pay attention to the emergency message to divert his attention away from Sanji. A massive humiliation for Sanji.

Sanji wasn't a character est
Well that was certainly one humiliating experience for the 2nd (latest chapter confirmed) strongest fighter in the crew.

I'm trying to think of other examples. Larco's whole career. When Jozu is massively stronger than you yet let's you take the helm, that's humiliating and condescending because Jozu is a chad that doesn't need that kind of recognition, as he shines with feats and strength with no need for false accolades.
Stop Gassing Sanji to bring up Vergo bro...... You can't even call this a humiliation because prior to punk hazzard Sanji never beat any Vice Admiral in the series. Vergo is the strongest person Sanji had ever gone up against, Sanji struggling with Vergo is definitely justified. When a stronger character loses a clash to someone weaker THATS A HUMILIATION. Big Mom getting rolled away by Robin is a humiliation, Jack getting cut up by Ashura that's a humiliation, This aint shit if were being honest.

My feelings are that you are so obsessed with a guy who died almost eight years ago and who was designed as part of a subplot involving Doflamingo and Law that you've reached the point of assuming as true your made up headcanons about how he's the original Germa and escaped from the laboratories and had a sad childhood or whatever fanfic you came up with, as I saw in recent posts from you. I accept that a person likes a character, but you are defined by Vergo and it doesn't even feel sane anymore.

Vergo was highlighted as a hard obstacle because he represented a bamboo forest for the tiger to surpass in order to begin what would come. That's pretty much it, he isn't the perfect warrior nor the definitive fighter. As you said, he's a (secondary) arc villain and nothing more, hence why your continuous reference to him is exhausting and, by extension, you are an exhausting user too.

(And yes, Vergo attacked Sanji with his left leg, you're overcomplicating it because Oda exaggerated the anatomy for aesthetic purposes and for some reason you won't accept that he may not be always realistically accurate with anatomies and moves).

C

critical mindset

Injured Sanji not paying attention and blocking then pushing back Vergo while he was waiting with his hands in his pockets :myman:

Luffy one shoting Bellamy twice

Fujitora being tossed around by injured sleepy tired Luffy, one sword Zoro and a bunch of Chopper level character (aside from sabo).
Pushing back Vergo :rolaugh: How can he do that when Vergo easily shit through his shin and broke it with his ankle? Vergo was the one that broke off that clash and I explained it above. It's sad to see you invent your own copecannon
Drumstick to play music> zoro with enma LOL.:milaugh::milaugh:
Yeah I forgot about that one lol. Poor Zoro and X Drake.
Sanji wasn't a character est

Stop Gassing Sanji to bring up Vergo bro...... You can't even call this a humiliation because prior to punk hazzard Sanji never beat any Vice Admiral in the series. Vergo is the strongest person Sanji had ever gone up against, Sanji struggling with Vergo is definitely justified. When a stronger character loses a clash to someone weaker THATS A HUMILIATION. Big Mom getting rolled away by Robin is a humiliation, Jack getting cut up by Ashura that's a humiliation, This aint shit if were being honest.
Well that's true. There is a massive power gap so in that sense nothing humiliating in taking an L. That's not what I'm pointing out,but the way Vergo made it humiliating by fighting in the most condescending way against Sanji. The whole experience was humiliating.

Too many to list for Big Meme, and I think it's far from over for her...but my favorites so far are the King, Queen, Franky, and Robin incidents.

Kaido's infamous King of the Hostages moment and getting injured by the likes of Kinemon and Kiku.

Cracker's shit tier defeat.

The Meme Team falling down the same waterfall twice.

Door > Smoothie.

The Year of Sanji.

Oden falling for Orochi's lies hook, line, and sinker, dancing like an idiot for years, and dooming Wano for the next two decades.

Marco and the WB Remnants suffering an overwhelming defeat by the BB Pirates.

Trebol getting nearly oneshot by a severed limb.

Bobbins: I will fix this!
Oda: No you won't!

Kid becoming a background character in Wano (for now).

Apoo humiliating Luffy and Zoro.

Burgess getting used as a hype tool by Ace 2.0.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

Pushing back Vergo :rolaugh: How can he do that when Vergo easily shit through his shin and broke it with his ankle? Vergo was the one that broke off that clash and I explained it above. It's sad to see you invent your own copecannon

Well that's true. There is a massive power gap so in that sense nothing humiliating in taking an L. That's not what I'm pointing out,but the way Vergo made it humiliating by fighting in the most condescending way against Sanji. The whole experience was humiliating.

Bro Vergo was nice with kicks, he utilized kicks in combat. Its not like Sanji was the only person Vergo used kicks on. Yea its not his main style but he's a rokushsiki user...... He's gonna be nice with kicks. Theres nothing humiliating about Vergo fighting with kicks against Sanji. Yea he's in a weird position when he cracks Sanji's leg but again Rokushiki users are nice with kicks.

C

critical mindset

My feelings are that you are so obsessed with a guy who died almost eight years ago and who was designed as part of a subplot involving Doflamingo and Law that you've reached the point of assuming as true your made up headcanons about how he's the original Germa and escaped from the laboratories and had a sad childhood or whatever fanfic you came up with, as I saw in recent posts from you. I accept that a person likes a character, but you are defined by Vergo and it doesn't even feel sane anymore.

Vergo was highlighted as a hard obstacle because he represented a bamboo forest for the tiger to surpass in order to begin what would come. That's pretty much it, he isn't the perfect warrior nor the definitive fighter. As you said, he's a (secondary) arc villain and nothing more, hence why your continuous reference to him is exhausting and, by extension, you are an exhausting user too.

(And yes, Vergo attacked Sanji with his left leg, you're overcomplicating it because Oda exaggerated the anatomy for aesthetic purposes and for some reason you won't accept that he may not be always realistically accurate with anatomies and moves).
Well I never exactly said he had a sad childhood, but forced to train as a child soldier and his genetics would've provided the blueprint for the Germa army. He didn't want to live that life so he must've left. Because there are many different Germa soldiers, but the two highlighted occassions where we see Germa soldiers upclose they look uncannily like Vergo, so Oda is not even hiding Vergo's roots. Vergo is Germa.

No, Oda is not some idiot. I have highlighted in the thread how Vergo switched his attacking leg and here is the colored panel where you clearly see the action lines merging with the hip. You would agree that the action line merge with the hip, so there really is nothing to say. How can Oda make a mistake when he has clearly drawn the inside of the foot facing up? All is very intentional on Oda's part when he has even drawn the action lines. Dude, the argument is done. I have showed you how it happened.

Sanjino took a massive big L dumped on his shin and Vergo was just amusing himself. A complete goat and beast. It's time you start accepting that fact. (Fujitora revered Vergo btw).

:rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:
Bro Vergo was nice with kicks, he utilized kicks in combat. Its not like Sanji was the only person Vergo used kicks on. Yea its not his main style but he's a rokushsiki user...... He's gonna be nice with kicks. Theres nothing humiliating about Vergo fighting with kicks against Sanji. Yea he's in a weird position when he cracks Sanji's leg but again Rokushiki users are nice with kicks.

Yes I am not saying he isn't adept with kicks (I even made the thread about Vergo and Boyka connections). It's just it was horribly humiliating the way he treated Sanji. Dude, he switched legs twice in that clash and that is not even a debate anymore

Notice how even though he seems to be kicking Corazon with his left leg, it is actually his right leg that landed because he was in troll mode.
Also when he kicked Law onto the railing, you can see him prepare the right leg but he is so fast that he changes leg at the last moment on a whim and kicked law with his 4th left leg, very weird position but it's undeniable because I say so.

Vergo San is such a troll, he is so strong that when he kicks you with one leg it gives you the feeling that he is kicking you with the other.

Vergo run away faster than G5 fodder and Tashigi

One shotted by Law

His mastet abandoning him

Miserably left to die in PH

No one going back to PH to reassemble him

Die without grave

No gravestone for future generations either

Die as virgins

His supposed waifu blow herself up and killed him as the process

Too cocky yet defeated

Can't go back to marine if alive

Learning fullbody armanent which is useless, 2 people full body armament two people got beaten

Follow a looser master

Follow a cowardice master

Follow a master who were weak compared to other big shot