Black Clover - Chapter 263: Shadow Intel

Rate the chapter!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know right? Thanks๐Ÿ‘Š

I think Lucifero will come out. Tabata hyped it too much just for Clover Kingdom to beat them.

I think Ludociel will come up to the Surface and perform attack similar to Heaven and Earth used by Whitebeard in One Piece.

They will need to run to another continent and look for other races to form an alliance and fight the Devils.

I also believe that God and Angels won't stay in their realm when they see that Devils got out.

This could be the best shit ever. This arc is already better than 3000 years arc in Nanatsu.

We just need to become more dark and Asta needs to realize that talk no Jutsu is not a way no more.
3000 years arc. The demon King, Queen of angels. :josad:

But a other continent would be sick. I hope that he shows more races.

and yeah we need more of dark Asta. :steef:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
3000 years arc. The demon King, Queen of angels. :josad:

But a other continent would be sick. I hope that he shows more races.

and yeah we need more of dark Asta. :steef:
There is already another continent confirmed. The place where Yami comes from.

I think this is the Dawn of the Clover Kingdom tbh.

Asta and Yuno are too weak. Even if they solo Zenon and Dante respectively they will not win.

There is already another continent confirmed. The place where Yami comes from.

I think this is the Dawn of the Clover Kingdom tbh.

Asta and Yuno are too weak. Even if they solo Zenon and Dante respectively they will not win.
Really? I thought he comes only from a other country but not from a other continent.

True. They will lose against the demons.
But somehow I don't see Lucifero as the true evil/villain in this arc or in the whole Manga.

Seth

โ€Ž
Really? I thought he comes only from a other country but not from a other continent.

True. They will lose against the demons.
But somehow I don't see Lucifero as the true evil/villain in this arc or in the whole Manga.
He's definitely not the final Villain of the Manga but he will give Asta and Yuno a reality check.

He's the strongest Demon.

Look what Megicula and Zenon's demon can do.

Now imagine there are few demons stronger than them yet to come.

I think Yami's country might be connected to Magic weapons or even dwarfs.

Yami said that he learned Ki there and that he learned to use Katana there.

he come from the land of the Raising sun whereas Clover Kingdom and etc are considered to be like England/Great Britan.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
โ€Ž
Me when Gauche has more votes than Finral, Vanessa and Mimosa:crazwhat::hope:

Other than that, great chapter honestly. Nacht gives a lot of information in this chapter and this arc might be the Marineford version of Black Clover. Can't wait:steef::steef:

Word Magic was more sophisticated and interesting than gravity magic
It was something new. But I think Zagred was the best villain so far in the manga. Zenon, Varnica, Dante are badass etc. But Zagred was better. Well at least for me. I hope he returns somehow.

He's definitely not the final Villain of the Manga but he will give Asta and Yuno a reality check.

He's the strongest Demon.

Look what Megicula and Zenon's demon can do.

Now imagine there are few demons stronger than them yet to come.

I think Yami's country might be connected to Magic weapons or even dwarfs.

Yami said that he learned Ki there and that he learned to use Katana there.

he come from the land of the Raising sun whereas Clover Kingdom and etc are considered to be like England/Great Britan.
I am be more interest to Megicula/Varnica and Zenon as in Lucifero or Dante. But maybe that changes later.

Dwarfs should be only Charmys thing.

But I hope we will see more of Yamis homeland. And other countrys too.

Seth

โ€Ž
What I mean was, that she should be the only connection to the Dwarfs from Clover/Blackbulls, and not Yami too.
I generalized. I meant that they will ask Yami's homeland for help and then maybe search for other races to mirror the battle from xxx years ago.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
So I guess Nacht is a guy then? People were saying he was a chick last chapter lol. Aight then.

Lucifero hype. The most powerful Devil it seems. Though I do have a feeling that Astaโ€™s Devil is somehow the most powerful and Lucifero just doesnโ€™t know that.

I think this raid ( I think we can call this a Raid ) will show off Fuego and Nozel as solid Wizard King candidates.

@Admiral Lee Hung
I want to ask you this.
We know more Devils will come. Would you like if guys like Nozel and Fuego take out Devils stronger than Triad's ones to put some respect on their names or it's too much?

I'm not scared of Powerscaling in Black Clover and I really really want Fuego and Nozel to smash this arc.
Sure lol. Iโ€™m sure we will see pretty much everyone fight against Devilโ€™s but I canโ€™t picture Nozel or Fuego soloโ€™ing one after Zagred, but who knows.

Seth

โ€Ž
Lucifero hype. The most powerful Devil it seems. Though I do have a feeling that Astaโ€™s Devil is somehow the most powerful and Lucifero just doesnโ€™t know that.
As of yet Lucifero never reacted to AMD. + My theory about Zagred is that he left the Devil's realm before Lucifero/AMD relative gain the power in the underworld so the mystery of why Zagred didn't recognize AMD is pretty much solved.

Sure lol. Iโ€™m sure we will see pretty much everyone fight against Devilโ€™s but I canโ€™t picture Nozel or Fuego soloโ€™ing one after Zagred, but who knows.
Well. That's a strange one. I think even if it's a big stretch we can assume that Nozel's magic type is rare enough to push the Arcane stage and Fuegoleon has Salamander and as we know Magic attack amped by the Spirit are Arcane.

Fuegoleon and Nozel didn't push to the main stage in the Elf arc. If Yami could fight Zagred why wouldn't Nozel and Fuego do the same? I don't think they were less capable than Yami, especially before the time skip. Now we are after the time-skip and as we know Captains trained their power too. Fuego and Nozel are prodigies in my opinion + ( in the anime opening they are training with each other ).

Captain vs Captain is one hell of a training. The only problem as I mentioned would be the Arcane stage.

Maybe Nacht sacrificed his magic as the contract to summon Gimodelo?
I'm hoping not. It could rather just be an ideology, nacht had to forget himself in a way to move towards a goal or something. Still hoping for hidden F.
Post automatically merged:

Since when was Gauche more popular than Luck ?
I'd rather take Gray and Charmy over Gauche.

Seth

โ€Ž
I'm hoping not. It could rather just be an ideology, nacht had to forget himself in a way to move towards a goal or something. Still hoping for hidden F.
Well as emotions dropper I got to the conclusion that Nacht experienced something tragic. You are not going Half Sasuke ( Half Sasuke because despite the change ehe still stayed ).