Black Clover - Chapter 263: Shadow Intel

Rate the chapter!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah I'd agree, something had to have changed him in a drastic way. He seems pretty chill too.
My bet, for now, is that Yami killed his love interest/relative so he hates Yami but he understood that situation from a Clover Kingdom mage standpoint. You know the person Yami killed might've been a threat to the peace of the Clover Kingdom or something.

It's super weird because we see that one-panel flashback and Yami is talking to Nacht like they are good mates from Grey Deer.

Mimosa needs to die unless she starts to simp for someone else.

I need Asta and Noelle to acknowledge each other feelings asap.
I like Asta x Mimosa better than Noelle myself, but I think Mimosa needs to grow and acknowledge other people and not satellite. I'd even rather she gets closer to another girl or so, not as a shipping thing but friendship or something.
Post automatically merged:

My bet, for now, is that Yami killed his love interest/relative so he hates Yami but he understood that situation from a Clover Kingdom mage standpoint. You know the person Yami killed might've been a threat to the peace of the Clover Kingdom or something.

It's super weird because we see that one-panel flashback and Yami is talking to Nacht like they are good mates from Grey Deer.
Yeah idk. Maybe.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I like it when a girl has big boobs to a certain extent but Inoue was too much sometimes.

But let's not talk about it. We want blood. We want people to die.

Dark Triad for the win.

New continent arc yoohoo.

I like it when a girl has big boobs to a certain extent but Inoue was too much sometimes.

But let's not talk about it. We want blood. We want people to die.

Dark Triad for the win.

New continent arc yoohoo.
Highly highly disagree with that. Lol we need more of the opposite.
I don't want death but some injuries and our characters to better themselves by trying new ways to fight etc... new skills looks etc...
Vanica is a disappointment atm, the other two are strong because their devils... we've going to have to see what's gonna happen to them and the Yuno plot.
I'd love it if somehow we get all the 7 levels, and their Huge Huge!!! Like almost World size. And we explore it somehow but considering the, ah shit forgot what it's called but it eats away at shit, makes that basically impossible.

R

Rhealuna

Interesting chapter. Information filled one. Wonder what happened to Nacht and his magic? Peep Jack's reaction to him.

Love the cover. Might need to edit it for my sig later on.​
What he mean "That man is gone"?
He change or being controlled by Demon?

The following is my response and oppinion after reading this episode.

Ten Devils. The deeper the level, the stronger the devil.
Clover Kingdom has 9 squads of the Magic Knights, including Julius is 10.
But Nacht is planning to build an elite force around Asta (with the potential to defeat a devil.

If The Final Devil, Lucifero, emerges... this world is finished.
If Lucifero confirmed for the "final Devil" then maybe Yuki Tabata is likely to introduce another devil according to the reference of the devil name that we already know.

1. Lucifer: Pride
2. Leviathan: Envy
3. Satan: Wrath
4. Belphegor: Sloth
5. Mammon: Greed
6. Beelzebub: Gluttony
7. Asmodeus: Lust

Idk about the rest 3.

And, I still confused about Zagred, Megicula and Nacht devil names.
Also I still dont know about Asta devil name and origins, but I still remember when devil Asta is mockingly Zagred.

With the appearance of Fuego, this chapter is very very fantastic :sweat:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Ahh I see. How about his personality?
Nacht is one of the 6 (known) member of Original Azure Deer.
We knew original azure deer member is stacked, Julius, Yami, William, Marx, Cob, and now Nacht.
im not sure if Jack is a member of Azure Deer too because he knew Nacht.:optimistic:

for Nacht personality, i think like his name, he is a friendly guy, but when he mad/angry he became a dangerous person.:noo: