Rate the chapter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
โ€Ž
She's annoying.

I don't dislike her to the point of let's say Hinata from Naruto but she's super annoying.

Rebecca gave up on Asta because she saw Noelle and etc.

Mimosa should've focused on someone else rather than Asta.
i dont like noisy brats like noelle lol

Who cares about their personality? As long as they're sexy and hot then it's all good right?:catlewd::catlewd:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I don't like Mimosa staying alive after the bomb because when you look at the panel it is clear that everyone used their attacking spells to fight off the impact of the bomb.

Mimosa is a healer type mage. I wouldn't mind this panel if she had Phoenix Robe but she doesn't.....

at least Magna is more relevant than Henry lol
Post automatically merged:

Henry will get cool moments again. Especially since his entire mana-stealing condition is a curse and this arc has focused on curses. I think it will get broken and he will be able to move around normally. Maybe he will even retain the ability to steal mana but he will be able to control it. I mean the Bulls have quite a few weird/rare abilities so it would make sense for him to keep it.

I don't like Mimosa staying alive after the bomb because when you look at the panel it is clear that everyone used their attacking spells to fight off the impact of the bomb.

Mimosa is a healer type mage. I wouldn't mind this panel if she had Phoenix Robe but she doesn't.....
She used her attacking spell too: Magic Cannon Flower. She may not be an attacker but she's a Clover Kingdom royal and learned Mana Method the same as everyone else. If anything, this is a nice feat for her attack spell. Tabata is low key saying she's not bad at attacking despite her being a healer type. Also, I wish we had more defense (Klaus and Kaiser?) and non-healing support types (Zora, Vanessa, and Grey?). Seems most people are either attackers or healers.

Small Charmy was always a drag for me. She seemed fine at first, but then the forced Charmy pining for Yuno in the most stupidest ways imaginable. (Oh He saved my food!) Made me dislike her. Then came her new magic, She seemed to be turning into a somewhat feral Melee combat oriented fighter, but then it's just a Big ass Wolf that somehow has the reach of 200 meters (exaggeration I know) AoE to beat/eat things. I can't even call it OP, it's just fucking broken. She did look good as a more grown up girl and feralish looking. But everything else about it subverts it and destroys the impression.

So far Charmy is the worst character in this series. Irredeemably so.

Status
Not open for further replies.