Black Clover - Chapter 265: Elysia

Rate the chapter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Small Charmy was always a drag for me. She seemed fine at first, but then the forced Charmy pining for Yuno in the most stupidest ways imaginable. (Oh He saved my food!) Made me dislike her. Then came her new magic, She seemed to be turning into a somewhat feral Melee combat oriented fighter, but then it's just a Big ass Wolf that somehow has the reach of 200 meters (exaggeration I know) AoE to beat/eat things. I can't even call it OP, it's just fucking broken. She did look good as a more grown up girl and feralish looking. But everything else about it subverts it and destroys the impression.

So far Charmy is the worst character in this series. Irredeemably so.
I agree.

I was so hyped for that Hybrid transformation until I saw her first dialogues...............

Tabata why!?:josad:

i dont like noisy brats like noelle lol
For God sakein what term Noelle was showed as noisy brat? I mean she never did anything without a reason, and never cried for Asta to save her. She is strong girl, who could deal with things alone.
Obviosly Noelle is above Mimosa in all terms.
Post automatically merged:

Now talking about chapter, I hope that my theory that Noelle will learn Light Magic will be true. Case Licht could teach her that crazy stuff.
And yes, Mimosa is absolutely useless character, whose role is all about playing support and heal(like someone wll be healed in the battle?!)

Two different shots and the second pic is confusing as fuck.
Half blood elf:steef:
I mean that could explane Noelle magic power and why she can't control it.
If Noelle became elf, that would be really crazy thing, and obviosly would follow main theme of kings familly redemption.
Like Noelle was already showed different than other nobles, she is kind to poor people, and was portraited as future queen. But if she is half elf, that would be even better, case it would made her to change things in clover kingdom, and made world better place, for any kind of race.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Half blood elf:steef:
I mean that could explane Noelle magic power and why she can't control it.
If Noelle became elf, that would be really crazy thing, and obviosly would follow main theme of kings familly redemption.
Like Noelle was already showed different than other nobles, she is kind to poor people, and was portraited as future queen. But if she is half elf, that would be even better, case it would made her to change things in clover kingdom, and made world better place, for any kind of race.
Conclusion?

Tetia wasn't the only Royal to bang an Elf lmao.

Conclusion?

Tetia wasn't the only Royal to bang an Elf lmao.
heh, exactly but then again, I'm also curious who is Noelle father...
And if you think about it, Noelle always was recognized by elves for her insane magic power:
1 ) first time it was in first arc, where gay who serv Licht called that she is noble, because of her power;
2) second time it was Vetto, before Noelle oblivirate his body into half, and he also recoginse power, that "humans stole from elfs";
3) third time like happened when Noelle faced elf girl, and get her crazy op spell of Valkyrie armor;

So again what if those guys feel elf power in Noelle because there so much from elf in her, still why her brothers and sisters are far from her, even Nozel is not that strong, when she became strong as captain already, and surpass Nozel. yes, I'm still curious about her father...

Status
Not open for further replies.