Black Clover - Chapter 276 - Boreas

Rate the chapter!

• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Anyone else have a feeling zenon might betray his siblings
I do. He seems to be the most cool-headed out of the three. He went on his mission, didn't play with his food, and got the job done.

The sore fact that we still don't know Zenon's Devil makes me think that it's going to be a huge thing. Few people already speculate that if Qlipoth fails Zenon might be the next main villain after the Spade Kingdom arc.

He will not betray them on behalf of being evil but he might seek more power than he already has. Remember the first time he fought Yuno? He got so excited because he could show off a little.

Nice chapter.
Don't know how to feel about their power ups in only few days, compared to their 6 months. But overall it was a good chapter. Hopefully Zenon shows his true power and beats Yuno etc.

Anyone else have a feeling zenon might betray his siblings
Well maybe not "betray" but like Seth said, maybe he will be more important later or has his own agenda or something like that.
I agree that Zenon will be more important then his brother.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
I thought Dante was no.1.
Just my headcannon speaking. I want Zenon to be the no 1.

Wanna be Sasuke never strikes me as a MC. I hope he gets better character development this arc.
I thought his speech before the invasion was a pretty decent start to his otherwise non- exsistant character, but yeah this arc is optimal for Yuno to actually get some great development.

Damnnn zenon hype, yuno boutta get skull fucked. Zenon hype is indirect Dante and vanica hype though ๐Ÿ˜. Yuno is too cocky and I hope he gets shown what for once or twice
Post automatically merged:

I thought Dante was no.1.
Dante definitely strikes me as he big dog of he Dark triad for sure. Wasn't zenon (in his intro fight) saying Dante is the only one that can use the full extent of his devil powers?
Post automatically merged:

Zenon got clapped :funky:
Wait for the counter attack ๐Ÿ˜‚