• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Black Clover - Chapter 279
Title: The Door to Hell
CHAPTER IS OUT ON
VIZ
Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

See what I enjoyed was seeing another form of Nachts devil union and being able to see past the building up until where Yami and Vangeance are held.

I'm wondering about these scans:

We know that the second the gate opens, it's GG over Yami and Vanegance and as of now, they do not have the fire power to deal with the DT and their minions + all the devils that are going to come through + these 2 weird devils right now.

Only way anything will happen is if Tabata retcons something.

Seth

โ€Ž
See what I enjoyed was seeing another form of Nachts devil union and being able to see past the building up until where Yami and Vangeance are held.

I'm wondering about these scans:

We know that the second the gate opens, it's GG over Yami and Vanegance and as of now, they do not have the fire power to deal with the DT and their minions + all the devils that are going to come through + these 2 weird devils right now.

Only way anything will happen is if Tabata retcons something.
Huh?

I mean I remember that they are fucked up once Qlipoth starts to develop but wasn't it stated that Yami and Vangeance will be sorta drained off from the life force the deeper the Qlipoth goes until Lucifero comes out?

I mean Lucifero coming out = Yami and Vangeacne death + the Qlipoth develops faster right now.

Huh?

I mean I remember that they are fucked up once Qlipoth starts to develop but wasn't it stated that Yami and Vangeance will be sorta drained off from the life force the deeper the Qlipoth goes until Lucifero comes out?

I mean Lucifero coming out = Yami and Vangeacne death + the Qlipoth develops faster right now.
Once the gates are fully open, they die so if the process is sped up, that doesn't work well for the team.

Seth

โ€Ž
Once the gates are fully open, they die so if the process is sped up, that doesn't work well for the team.

I want Asta to suffer this arc. Seeing Yami dead and shit will be hella development. Maybe Yami's death would finally trigger full union mode.

Seth

โ€Ž
But then Yami x Charlotte won't happen

:neesama:
I want Yami x Charlotte to happen on-screen too but if I have to chose between ship or Asta's development, I'm paying my money to see Asta's development.

Although there is a chance that Yami and Vangeance won't be needed to fully open the gates. I can totally see a scene in which they rescue them but Qlipoth still develops due to Morris's great prowess in magic science or shit.

All I want to say. If Yami and Vangeance stay alive. It must be with repercussions just like when Julius "lost" his life.

Seth

โ€Ž
amazing chapter
so does morris have the knowledge of the heart queen and abilities from two devils
holy shit thats broken
I expected nothing less from a dude who turned the Diamond Kingdom into an armored army of dual wielders.

Dual wielders = People with 2 magic types.

I want Yami x Charlotte to happen on-screen too but if I have to chose between ship or Asta's development, I'm paying my money to see Asta's development.

Although there is a chance that Yami and Vangeance won't be needed to fully open the gates. I can totally see a scene in which they rescue them but Qlipoth still develops due to Morris's great prowess in magic science or shit.

All I want to say. If Yami and Vangeance stay alive. It must be with repercussions just like when Julius "lost" his life.
They could do a thing where Yami is on the verge of death and that triggers something for Asta. Or we don't need anything to happen since Asta has been training regardless.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
โ€Ž
Honestly, my theory of Nacht pulling a Aizen is starting to fade slowly. We talking about this in that thread @Seth

For the chapter, so those two new demons are from the highest orders. I expect more demons to come in through the gate. Similar to how the dragons going through the gate in Fairy Tail. Good chapter once again.:cheers:

Seth

โ€Ž
They could do a thing where Yami is on the verge of death and that triggers something for Asta. Or we don't need anything to happen since Asta has been training regardless.
We need realism in all of this. Tabata has balls to do things but sometimes he holds back because of Shonen standards.

Do you know what would be mad? If Asta is the reason for Yami's death.

Imagine if his Anti Magic goes out of control and interferes in the Qlipoth opening. Nacht said that cutting off the stream of the Qlipoth right away will harm Yami and Vangeance.

I think Tabata threw this thing for nothing and it is for a reason.

We need realism in all of this. Tabata has balls to do things but sometimes he holds back because of Shonen standards.

Do you know what would be mad? If Asta is the reason for Yami's death.

Imagine if his Anti Magic goes out of control and interferes in the Qlipoth opening. Nacht said that cutting off the stream of the Qlipoth right away will harm Yami and Vangeance.

I think Tabata threw this thing for nothing and it is for a reason.
But how would Asta bounce back if he is the reason for Yami's death. As much as I want Charlotte x Yami to happen, if necessary I'd want Yami to die for maturity and growth for Asta.

So far Tabata has made his series different than the usual Shounen in certain aspects.

Seth

โ€Ž
But how would Asta bounce back if he is the reason for Yami's death. As much as I want Charlotte x Yami to happen, if necessary I'd want Yami to die for maturity and growth for Asta.

So far Tabata has made his series different than the usual Shounen in certain aspects.
You know I understand that typical death is not the best way to improve other characters but emotional deaths are really good in mangas as long as they develop a character to another level. It doesn't need to be thru Asta but I want Asta to suffer. You know big problem here is that Asta never got a reality check on his way of thinking. Asta still didn't grow out of thinking that he can liberate everyone including bad guys. That's why I love Dark Triad so much. They are almost 100% unredeemable.

I expect more demons to come in through the gate. Similar to how the dragons going through the gate in Fairy Tail. Good chapter once again.:cheers:
Oh, lil goat. I really hope this is where comparisons to FT end.