Black Clover - Chapter 279 - The Door to Hell

TWIN DEVILS HYPE!

• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
He ain't that strong....but it would be cool to see
I dunno man, sorry but I'm still in my Julius the GOAT bubble until proven otherwise.

Too many things to take into credit.

I think Julius was a gatekeeper and that's why Spade never invaded + the whole taking him out before Zagred shows up.

I want this one scene.

Julius shows up to save the alliance and looks at Asta and Yuno. They see him and he either says it or thinks in his head:
"Look at me, Asta!, Yuno! This is what you have to become if you want to become a Wizard King" and smacks everyone not named Lucifero.

+ Julius dying to Lucifero would be a perfect way to end his life because Gravity counter everything.

I dunno man, sorry but I'm still in my Julius the GOAT bubble until proven otherwise.

Too many things to take into credit.

I think Julius was a gatekeeper and that's why Spade never invaded + the whole taking him out before Zagred shows up.

I want this one scene.

Julius shows up to save the alliance and looks at Asta and Yuno. They see him and he either says it or thinks in his head:
"Look at me, Asta!, Yuno! This is what you have to become if you want to become a Wizard King" and smacks everyone not named Lucifero.

+ Julius dying to Lucifero would be a perfect way to end his life because Gravity counter everything.
I won't even try to pop it lol

So who beats Luciferin?

Seth

โ€Ž
you think we'll ever get to see yami's homeland?
Before the previous editor left he said that next arc after Spade will involve a new continent so yes.

This is where Asta would have to tell Yami's family that he died if that happens @PerfectHie
So something like FT....?

:steef:
Yes, but this will be justified not through the power of friendship but thru Asta, Yuno, and Noelle growing stronger.

This time they will be more mature and know the threat. This is why I want the full defeat right now. I want Asta, Yuno, and Noelle to suffer mentally.

You know made them think that they thought too highly of themselves for going against Devil's army only after 6 months of training and shit.

Before the previous editor left he said that next arc after Spade will involve a new continent so yes.

This is where Asta would have to tell Yami's family that he died if that happens @PerfectHie

Yes, but this will be justified not through the power of friendship but thru Asta, Yuno, and Noelle growing stronger.

This time they will be more mature and know the threat. This is why I want the full defeat right now. I want Asta, Yuno, and Noelle to suffer mentally.

You know made them think that they thought too highly of themselves for going against Devil's army only after 6 months of training and shit.
ki will probably be fleshed out

Seth

โ€Ž
ki will probably be fleshed out
I can see two possible plots in Yami's Homeland. Yami's Homeland will be based on Edo Japan most likely.

1. Yami's Homeland focuses on using Magic thru weapons, tools. Ki training and Magic training will be balanced in their land.

2. the Clover Kingdom will basically need to teach Yami's Homeland how to use Magic to its utmost limits in exchange for very professional Ki training.

Seth

โ€Ž
we still haven't seen nacht's original magic yet have we?
Yes. I thought that Shadow Magic is Nacht's own affinity but the problem here is that Jack says that his magic is different this time.

It's hard to say which Magic Affinity Nacht has because he uses Shadow Magic in addition to all of his Devils powers.

But how will they get stronger? Is Lucifero going to raise hell while they train?

Seth

โ€Ž
But how will they get stronger? Is Lucifero going to raise hell while they train?
Well, I think that Devils also need to you know sleep, recover, gather intel, and shit. If the Clover alliance leaves the continent with all people they will probably turn this continent into their fortress or shit on a continent-scale and the Devils will come out more and more until the continent will be reshaped to basically look like a continent with citizens but this time it would be Devils, not Humans.

When it comes to how Asta and the rest will get stronger. Well you know. We will get to meet many races including giants, dwarves, possibly vampires, and maybe some Angels ( I want Asta to have a trial in front of Angels and Gods ).

Yami Homeland for example. They can teach the Clover Alliance how to utilize the Ki aspect to their utmost limits. Dwarves will probably be involved with super-advanced magic tools/magic weapons.

The number of possibilities is insane my g.

Kinda dissapointed that the devils are coming out so soon
The triad are a lot more intersting for me i would have prefered to see a cool long battle between them and the captains first before the devils started coming out
Anyway Lucifero has to come out but Yami won't die in my opinion
Interested to see what Tabata is gonna do going forward

Seth

โ€Ž
Kinda dissapointed that the devils are coming out so soon
It is well explained + since Morris is there I knew shit like speeding up the process might occur so I'm loving it. But I respect.
The triad are a lot more intersting for me i would have prefered to see a cool long battle between them and the captains first before the devils started coming out
Triad will be fleshed out too so don't worry. They have their individual fights coming soon.
Anyway Lucifero has to come out but Yami won't die in my opinion
50/50 on this imo.
Interested to see what Tabata is gonna do going forward
Yeah, so far he didn't disappoint me ( - contract part although Liebe's backstory was good ).

Seth

โ€Ž
And they're probably some of the weakest demons that will come out but Jack got f*cked
Well. No Captain can solo a Triad member. These two are on par with the Triad + always remember how big of a part hax is in Black Clover world.

Wonder what's their magic affinity going to be.