Black Clover - Chapter 279 - The Door to Hell

TWIN DEVILS HYPE!

• Total voters
You know I understand that typical death is not the best way to improve other characters but emotional deaths are really good in mangas as long as they develop a character to another level. It doesn't need to be thru Asta but I want Asta to suffer. You know big problem here is that Asta never got a reality check on his way of thinking. Asta still didn't grow out of thinking that he can liberate everyone including bad guys. That's why I love Dark Triad so much. They are almost 100% unredeemable.

Oh, lil goat. I really hope this is where comparisons to FT end.
Yea that was one of the cons of Naruto for me. If we want Asta to suffer than Tabata can somehow make someone control Liebe and Yami dies trying to save Asta from his own evil. In that sense it could make sense.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I think we still have asta and most likely mars and the rest of the surviving diamond kingdom to arrive
Yeah, Mars is a fucking monster. Dude made Morris and his Shining Generals flee from the Diamond Kingdom + he's a Dual wielder. His help means much but I think it will be still not too much to stop the Qlipoth.

Seth

โ€Ž
@PerfectHie
How do you see this arc ends? Ur way.

Do you prefer a total defeat and Asta and co. running away from the continent or something else?
Post automatically merged:

I will not tolerate FT hate here. One of my favourite series.

Keep it with BC or you shall face my wrath:beckmoji:
I've read FT too.

How do you see this arc ends? Ur way.

Do you prefer a total defeat and Asta and co. running away from the continent or something else?
It depends, if Lucifero comes out then Tabata is forced to retcon the whole "world will end" thing but there must be some deaths and sacrifices are needed.

Personally, I see this as the last big arc or one of the last ones before Asta becomes the WK.

I've read FT too.
Then I will not tolerate no hate.

Tabata goes full beserk:finally::finally::finally:
I think it's likely that something will challenge asta's way of thinking like marineford for luffy
maybe its yami and vangance dying if tabata has the balls to do it
I think the thing about people with no mana being able to pass through the gates of hell with no reprecussions might come in to play again

Seth

โ€Ž
I actually did not know that so thanks for the heads up!

Even still, I don't see how Lucifero is going down since by the time he comes out, the captains and co would have already been fatigued with everything prior.
You probably remember my theory about this since I rape this sentence for few weeks now but I think Asta will need all races help.

It appears that Devils invaded once and it took all races to push them back to the Underworld.

You probably remember my theory about this since I rape this sentence for few weeks now but I think Asta will need all races help.

It appears that Devils invaded once and it took all races to push them back to the Underworld.
Here's what they would have to fight before Lucifero:

• DT
  • Their underlings
  • 9 devils coming from the Quilpoth tree.
And remember what was said about the devils strength.

The upper devils = DT who already could solo entire brigades on their own. All of that should be way too much.

Seth

โ€Ž
Here's what they would have to fight before Lucifero:

• DT
  • Their underlings
  • 9(?) devils coming from the Quilpoth tree.
And remember what was said about the devils strength.

The upper devils = DT who already could solo entire brigades on their own.
Yeah, exactly.

The Twin Devils that just came out = Dark Triad members.

Every next one is stronger and no Captain can solo a Dark Triad member at their maximum.

I have a bad feeling. Just as Guts had when he was younger

Yeah, exactly.

The Twin Devils that just came out = Dark Triad members.

Every next one is stronger and no Captain can solo a Dark Triad member at their maximum.

I have a bad feeling. Just as Guts had when he was younger
A lot of people are going to die. Gaja and Mereleona are major additions to the team but still not enough.

If somehow Julius got his power back (though it would be a terrible script) then it would make things much better for the team. But even he can't compete with the lower devils.

Seth

โ€Ž
A lot of people are going to die. Gaja and Mereleona are major additions to the team but still not enough.

If somehow Julius got his power back (though it would be a terrible script) then it would make things much better for the team. But even he can't compete with the lower devils.
I wank Julius power level to the unnormal levels so I won't expand on it.

I know how he can come back but this in a minute.

I hope Nacht prepared a plan in case they fail and heart and clover kingdom are packing their stuff or shit and ready to go on a board.

Seth

โ€Ž
:beckmoji:

He made the devils too powerful smh
For Julius.

Final death. This means this time he dies for good and sacrifices himself for the younger generations.

Julius's magic + Lumiere's magic tools + Sally's knowledge = Julius go back to his prime state for 15 or 30-minute mode or some shit.

He shows up at the most critical point and saves the alliance from the higher ranking Devils facing Lucifero and orders all Captains to take the kids and everyone back and run away because this war is lost.

He buys enough time for them to run away and dies in the process.

For Julius.

Final death. This means this time he dies for good and sacrifices himself for the younger generations.

Julius's magic + Lumiere's magic tools + Sally's knowledge = Julius go back to his prime state for 15 or 30-minute mode or some shit.

He shows up at the most critical point and saves the alliance from the higher ranking Devils facing Lucifero and orders all Captains to take the kids and everyone back and run away because this war is lost.

He buys enough time for them to run away and dies in the process.
He ain't that strong....but it would be cool to see