Black Clover - Chapter 280 - Surging Disaster

Rate the chapter!!!

• Total voters
K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

What was the last thing u remember. We can help you.

and ur friend is right current arc is one of the best arcs in Jump atm
I stopped at the elf saga there. That the old wizard king (the statue) is resurrected.
Every day he asks me if I read a chapter, although I send him the spoilers when I see it here.

But if I go back to reading, I will have to read it from 0, there's a lot that I don't remember. :catcry:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I stopped at the elf saga there. That the old wizard king (the statue) is resurrected.
Every day he asks me if I read a chapter, although I send him the spoilers when I see it here.

But if I go back to reading, I will have to read it from 0, there's a lot that I don't remember. :catcry:
Chapter 214 is where u finished.

Do as you like my g. More people in BC section always welcomed.

Spade Kingdom arc ( the current one. it starts after the moment u finished the manga ) is the best arc in Black Clover and easily one of the best arcs ongoing in jump right now.

I recommend you to join the train in the near future:cheers:

Damn bro I feel you reading it again from chapter 0
:josad:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
the scale is larger, what i mean is his trap spell threshold.
hmmm how to explain, but i hope you understand what i mean.
Yeah I know.

Ofc it will be dope and flashy as hell. Bigger rune means he grew on power in his own way but you know.

Zora is used to fighting people who should kill him one shot but he proves them wrong

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
What if he didn't reflect it demon god attack because it way too powerful attack from demon.
Black clover power scale is too larger gap from mana or magic.
my assumption about Zora's post-timeskip powerups is his trap circle increasing in threshold.
so lets say his trap circle can reflect magic with 2000 damage, now after post-skip, he able to make the trap circle which is able to reflect magic with 3000+ damage.

my assumption about Zora's post-timeskip powerups is his trap circle increasing in threshold.
so lets say his trap circle can reflect magic with 2000 damage, now after post-skip, he able to make the trap circle which is able to reflect magic with 3000+ damage.
Yeah they can be more damage than 3000 with his trap circle but if he add heart kingdom rune array with his trap circles just like Charmmy or Leo did with their magic make it bigger around their area. That would be dope if he did add it with trap magic.

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

Chapter 214 is where u finished.

Do as you like my g. More people in BC section always welcomed.

Spade Kingdom arc ( the current one. it starts after the moment u finished the manga ) is the best arc in Black Clover and easily one of the best arcs ongoing in jump right now.

I recommend you to join the train in the near future:cheers:
Thank you dude hahaha !!!
When I finish some things to come I will have a nice free time, so I will read everything.
Post automatically merged:

Damn bro I feel you reading it again from chapter 0
:josad:
Yes, a long break I took.
So I don't remember the important things etc ...:josad::josad: