Black Clover - Chapter 280 - Surging Disaster

Rate the chapter!!!

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Admiral Lee Hung
Btw. Do you think Lumiere used Ultimate Light Magic for that final spell that killed off Demong God Licht?

It looks like it. Pages from his Grimoire left the book and went to the sky. ( Maybe it was ever stronger than Ultimate Magic since this type of magic shouldn't require you to sacrifice urself ).
Probably. I don’t think Licht can just neg a huge demon god like that lol. He most likely used an ultimate spell

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
I read the official chapter and I must say that this is probably the best chapter so far since the beginning of the Spade arc.:akaman: I expect more highest order demons to arrive and Asta and Liebe will play a huge role in this.:kidsmile:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
This is the perfect time for Zora Magna Gordon etc to show their post-skip power.
So i hope Asta doesnt pull up asap lol
I ain't gonna lie. I kinda don't give a fuck about Gordon and Magna at this point.

It;s too late. Unless Tabata proves me wrong but if they come back weaker than disciples they can fuck off and die off-screen.

Zora can show up to reflect Demon God laser beam:steef:

Again, chapter was fucking phenomenal.

If anyone thinks Boruto is better than this..........you're an idiot.
Why would anybody think that? Personally I've never read/watched it, but just the character himself is a huge turn off.
Asta at 1% is > than Boruto.
Post automatically merged:

Teah, people colorize them and it looks like one hand of Lilith is some Ice related and Naamah Fire related:

From what it looks like the next power-up Asta will receive will be some Anti-Magic Armor.

I can already imagine. Like at the beginning of the Lumiere video. The Demon God being will shoot a laser beam at the Clover Capital and Asta will eat it with his Armor:steef:
I'm gonna simp Lilith then. Frost/Ice plus a Demon, Fuck yeah, Just hope she doesn't disappoint.

Asta and liebe almost finished their training in old house but they probably test their union against demons God. I want to see zora and magna pull up at clover or diamonds kingdom with Mars and landro
They look like they're still struggling just a bit though, Almost finished? Could be but eh.
I think more support with arrive before Asta and Liebe do. imo.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Asta and liebe almost finished their training in old house but they probably test their union against demons God. I want to see zora and magna pull up at clover or diamonds kingdom with Mars and landro
i dont want the other member.
i just want to see Zora, Magna, and Gordon because its been a while we see them.
and of course i want my boy Zora do the most work lol