Black Clover - Chapter 355 - The Star Prince

Rate this chapter!

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
The cover page looks awesome ngl

Anyway good chapter. Morgen looking straight at Charlotte or is it just me? Hopefully Lucius crushes Yuno here. Yuno's leveled up so much but it should still be insignificant to Lucius.​

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Amazing chapter. Lucuis showing everyone his levels and negging one of the strongest captains to start things was good.

That double double page with the angels and the block after however was insane. Tabata flexing his art again @Seth
My man spoke faaax when he said none of you can defy me.

Hopefully he murks Yuno next. There's a parallel there with Zenon's first fight with Yuno.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Lmao he is slowly becoming a better version of Vegeta at this point. Does get insane hype and feats, yet will probably be used as hype tool time and time again
You think Yuno gets swift diffed soon too?? Idk. Could be. The arc is still young.

Nice chapter. As expected, Lucius will deal with Yuno himself, since he considers him the only possible threat that could make the future of his plans shake. Nice parallel with the Chrono-Anastasis right when he stopped the attack of the angels, although I recall the latter being far greater in scale (then again, it also depleted Julius of his stored time).

No way Yuno has a shot right here though. Lucius has the power of Astaroth, Lucifero, on top of Soul Magic (that should've been merged with the magic of the other siblings at this point). As he is now, this fucker can probably manipulate the fabric of life, time, and perhaps gravity too (assuming he didn't take just Lucifero's raw power but also his magic). Theoretically, he can probably boost himself with other souls, and acquire the plethora of extra abilities that come with those. That's so disgustingly broken that it actually makes me fear how is he going to go down.

Hopefully, Tabata delivers and breaks the curse of big shonen endings being mid at best.

I quite liked the chapter, although the previous one had a stronger effect on me, this one is still cool. I didn't really like the faceless "angels" mob, I'd prefer to see the revived elves, but it's more like a personal preference, Tabata still did great.

While Lucius continues being a great villain, I'm somewhat afraid for him, as the only plausible way to win against him rn would be either 1) divine intervention (if there are devils in this world, there should be real angels as well, right? Weird how they went quiet for so long, but) or 2) inner turmoil - either some of the paladins betray him or Julius somehow gets the control back.

So I'm worried for an upcoming asspull, but as of now - good chapter, looking forward to more!

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Can see it. I don't see Lucius being pressed by anyone until Asta
For sure. Like I said earlier I see some parallels with the first fight between Zenon and Yuno

Smoking on that Grinberryall pack

He will probably be defeated like the other overpowered villains in other shounens too, with plot armour. :josad:
Most likely yes, but I gotta say, Tabata has surprised us at some points, so I hope he delivers there as well.

although I recall the latter being far greater in scale (then again, it also depleted Julius of his stored time).
Much larger lol. The green circle is what Yuno protected

No way Yuno has a shot right here though. Lucius has the power of Astaroth, Lucifero, on top of Soul Magic (that should've been merged with the magic of the other siblings at this point). As he is now, this fucker can probably manipulate the fabric of life, time, and perhaps gravity too (assuming he didn't take just Lucifero's raw power but also his magic). Theoretically, he can probably boost himself with other souls, and acquire the plethora of extra abilities that come with those. That's so disgustingly broken that it actually makes me fear how is he going to go down.
Yes, I hope Tabata knows what he is doing. And that Lucius needs to dunk on Yuno here. Yuno can be allowed to hold him off while being in a disadvantage, but Lucius needs to be shown superior. And I think he deffo will, judging by how Tabata usually writes Lucius/Julius.

While Lucius continues being a great villain, I'm somewhat afraid for him, as the only plausible way to win against him rn would be either 1) divine intervention (if there are devils in this world, there should be real angels as well, right? Weird how they went quiet for so long, but) or 2) inner turmoil - either some of the paladins betray him or Julius somehow gets the control back.

So I'm worried for an upcoming asspull, but as of now - good chapter, looking forward to more!

Tabata has a chance here. Lucius is already a generational character/villain. He just needs to stick the landing, and in no way ruin Lucius, and he'll go down as one of the GOAT villains of all time. He doesn't even need to improve him in any way, even if he just continues like he is now, that's GOAT material right there.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Also what is your opinion on the former Wizard Kings?

From their design and brief descriptions I like Princia and Jester.

In case you don't know them.

The guy in the middle is Conrad Leto
Conrad Leto ใ€Œใ‚ณใƒณใƒฉใƒผใƒˆใƒปใƒฌใƒˆ Konrฤto Retoใ€is the 27th Wizard King of the Clover Kingdom's Magic Knights
As predecessor of Julius Novachrono, Conrad Leto was respected and loved by the citizens of the Clover Kingdom but suddenly, he rebelled against his nation.
Yลซki Tabata drew the character design for Conrad.

Next up is Princia Funnybunny
Princia Funnybunny ใ€Œใƒ—ใƒชใƒณใ‚ทใ‚ขใƒปใƒ•ใ‚กใƒ‹ใƒผใƒใƒ‹ใƒผ Purinshia Fanฤซbanฤซใ€ is the 11th Wizard King of the Clover Kingdom's Magic Knights.
Princia Funnybunny was a mighty warrior who boasts one of the best fighting abilities among the Wizard Kings of all time. People feared her because of her strength.

Next is Jester Garandros
Jester Garandros ใ€Œใ‚ธใ‚งใ‚นใ‚ฟใƒผใƒปใ‚ฌใƒฉใƒณใƒ‰ใƒญใ‚น Jesutฤ Garandorosuใ€ is the 16th Wizard King of the Clover Kingdom's Magic Knights.
Jester Garandros has a frivolous attitude like a clown and sometimes he looks down on others. However, he has a calculating and strategic side.

And the final one Edward Avalachรฉ
Edward Avalachรฉ ใ€Œใ‚จใƒ‰ใƒฏใƒผใƒ‰ใƒปใ‚ขใƒใƒผใƒฉใ‚ทใ‚ง Edowฤdo Abฤrasheใ€ is the 20th Wizard King of the Clover Kingdom's Magic Knights.
Before becoming the 20th Wizard King, Edward was a priest in a church who was relied upon and adored by the people of the Clover Kingdom. He thought he had to change the weak.

@Marimo_420 @Devilbat @Shadowlord123 @God_Aizen @Seth etc etc​

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Thanks for sharing, I didn't know much about the previous WKs! Princia sounds interesting, wonder if she was similar to Mereoleona whom I quite like. Conrad's rebellion intrigues me, why.
Yeah Princia deffo seems like Mereoleona. I've discussed the reason with Seth previously and we theorized it might have been Lucius pulling some strings to secure the WK position.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Also what is your opinion on the former Wizard Kings?

From their design and brief descriptions I like Princia and Jester.

In case you don't know them.

The guy in the middle is Conrad Leto
Conrad Leto ใ€Œใ‚ณใƒณใƒฉใƒผใƒˆใƒปใƒฌใƒˆ Konrฤto Retoใ€is the 27th Wizard King of the Clover Kingdom's Magic Knights
As predecessor of Julius Novachrono, Conrad Leto was respected and loved by the citizens of the Clover Kingdom but suddenly, he rebelled against his nation.
Yลซki Tabata drew the character design for Conrad.

Next up is Princia Funnybunny
Princia Funnybunny ใ€Œใƒ—ใƒชใƒณใ‚ทใ‚ขใƒปใƒ•ใ‚กใƒ‹ใƒผใƒใƒ‹ใƒผ Purinshia Fanฤซbanฤซใ€ is the 11th Wizard King of the Clover Kingdom's Magic Knights.
Princia Funnybunny was a mighty warrior who boasts one of the best fighting abilities among the Wizard Kings of all time. People feared her because of her strength.

Next is Jester Garandros
Jester Garandros ใ€Œใ‚ธใ‚งใ‚นใ‚ฟใƒผใƒปใ‚ฌใƒฉใƒณใƒ‰ใƒญใ‚น Jesutฤ Garandorosuใ€ is the 16th Wizard King of the Clover Kingdom's Magic Knights.
Jester Garandros has a frivolous attitude like a clown and sometimes he looks down on others. However, he has a calculating and strategic side.

And the final one Edward Avalachรฉ
Edward Avalachรฉ ใ€Œใ‚จใƒ‰ใƒฏใƒผใƒ‰ใƒปใ‚ขใƒใƒผใƒฉใ‚ทใ‚ง Edowฤdo Abฤrasheใ€ is the 20th Wizard King of the Clover Kingdom's Magic Knights.
Before becoming the 20th Wizard King, Edward was a priest in a church who was relied upon and adored by the people of the Clover Kingdom. He thought he had to change the weak.

@Marimo_420 @Devilbat @Shadowlord123 @God_Aizen @Seth etc etc​
Bruh.

Ain't no fucking way.

Conrad Leto is what I imagined for Noelle's father. Don't you see it?

"For some reason rebelled against his own country, loved by citizens before, the predecessor to Julius".

Tabata stole my fucking idea and gave it to another character bro:josad::milaugh:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Bruh.

Ain't no fucking way.

Conrad Leto is what I imagined for Noelle's father. Don't you see it?

"For some reason rebelled against his own country, loved by citizens before, the predecessor to Julius".

Tabata stole my fucking idea and gave it to another character bro:josad::milaugh:
:milaugh:

What do you think of the chapter doofus?

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
:milaugh:

What do you think of the chapter doofus?
It was a really good chapter despite the battle only beginning. I guess Noelle has to be in the Heart Kingdom or with the elves.

But I'm not sure. It's been some chapters ago. Did Black Bulls admit they want to look for Asta or did Nacht only confirm that he might not be dead?

I love the Yuno part, Tabata gave him the wank but made sure to maintain the gap between the MCs and the Wizard King status. The size which Julius and Yuno's spells covered is the indicator imho.

@Elder Lee Hung Wizard King level might be an even bigger deal than we initially thought.