Black Clover - Chapter 355 - The Star Prince

Rate this chapter!

• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I doubt that. Lucius would have brought it up. And wouldn't call Asta the single flaw.
I'm still confused about Julius/Lucius' situation. Were they always the same person? Or Lucius was handicapped living in the Spade Kingdom while Julius was having his adventures first as the Captain and later as the Wizard King?

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I'm still confused about Julius/Lucius' situation. Were they always the same person? Or Lucius was handicapped living in the Spade Kingdom while Julius was having his adventures first as the Captain and later as the Wizard King?
Always the same. 2 souls one body. I posted the panels in some previous post. They canโ€™t be 2 people. They just change appearance. It should line up as well. I am on phone so can't check now, but Lucius should be like 45 now. How old is Yami?

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Always the same. 2 souls one body. I posted the panels in some previous post. They canโ€™t be 2 people. They just change appearance. It should line up as well. I am on phone so can't check now, but Lucius should be like 45 now. How old is Yami?
So yeah @Seth Yami is like 30 now and he appeared in Clover like 16/17 years ago. The Spade Kingdom rebellion was like 18 years ago or so cuz that's Yuno's age. A year or two for Julius to infiltrate the Kingdom, do good, get the WK position later etc etc.

So like Greyโ€™s magic before her true powers was revealed in the spade arc.
Yeah akin to Grey's ability. But I don't think that's gonna be his magic. It will probably be something else.

Seth

โ€Ž
I wonder how that work. Because in Patry/William's situation, it was explained that William knew what was happening and to shorten it as much as possible he was giving away Patry control over his body because he felt bad about it.

Lucius must have some memory manipulation spells/magic then.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I wonder how that work. Because in Patry/William's situation, it was explained that William knew what was happening and to shorten it as much as possible he was giving away Patry control over his body because he felt bad about it.

Lucius must have some memory manipulation spells/magic then.
Well yeah his soul magic can alter people's ideology and override their sense of self.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I have an feeling that Lucius make an new body for Julius and prison him somewhere in the his castle.
I doubt it. Lucius has had him under control all this time. He prolly wouldn't wanna separate from him, cuz like Lucius says, Julius is the closest person to him. Also not sure if they can separate at all.

i know but still i want more:josad:
Greedy Zonji :milaugh:

Also what is your opinion on the former Wizard Kings?

From their design and brief descriptions I like Princia and Jester.

In case you don't know them.

The guy in the middle is Conrad Leto
Conrad Leto ใ€Œใ‚ณใƒณใƒฉใƒผใƒˆใƒปใƒฌใƒˆ Konrฤto Retoใ€is the 27th Wizard King of the Clover Kingdom's Magic Knights
As predecessor of Julius Novachrono, Conrad Leto was respected and loved by the citizens of the Clover Kingdom but suddenly, he rebelled against his nation.
Yลซki Tabata drew the character design for Conrad.

Next up is Princia Funnybunny
Princia Funnybunny ใ€Œใƒ—ใƒชใƒณใ‚ทใ‚ขใƒปใƒ•ใ‚กใƒ‹ใƒผใƒใƒ‹ใƒผ Purinshia Fanฤซbanฤซใ€ is the 11th Wizard King of the Clover Kingdom's Magic Knights.
Princia Funnybunny was a mighty warrior who boasts one of the best fighting abilities among the Wizard Kings of all time. People feared her because of her strength.

Next is Jester Garandros
Jester Garandros ใ€Œใ‚ธใ‚งใ‚นใ‚ฟใƒผใƒปใ‚ฌใƒฉใƒณใƒ‰ใƒญใ‚น Jesutฤ Garandorosuใ€ is the 16th Wizard King of the Clover Kingdom's Magic Knights.
Jester Garandros has a frivolous attitude like a clown and sometimes he looks down on others. However, he has a calculating and strategic side.

And the final one Edward Avalachรฉ
Edward Avalachรฉ ใ€Œใ‚จใƒ‰ใƒฏใƒผใƒ‰ใƒปใ‚ขใƒใƒผใƒฉใ‚ทใ‚ง Edowฤdo Abฤrasheใ€ is the 20th Wizard King of the Clover Kingdom's Magic Knights.
Before becoming the 20th Wizard King, Edward was a priest in a church who was relied upon and adored by the people of the Clover Kingdom. He thought he had to change the weak.

@Marimo_420 @Devilbat @Shadowlord123 @God_Aizen @Seth etc etc​
I never thought about them. I don't have much expectations because it's a movie and movies are always rushed.
I only hope for good fights and that the animation looks cool.

But I like the designs of them and it's cool that one of them is a woman.

Nice parallel with the Chrono-Anastasis right when he stopped the attack of the angels, although I recall the latter being far greater in scale (then again, it also depleted Julius of his stored time).
I love the Yuno part, Tabata gave him the wank but made sure to maintain the gap between the MCs and the Wizard King status. The size which Julius and Yuno's spells covered is the indicator imho.

Wizard King level might be an even bigger deal than we initially thought.
Yunoโ€™s been clear of blonde Julius since the axe form he used against Zenon lmao

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yunoโ€™s been clear of blonde Julius since the axe form he used against Zenon lmao
You could argue that feat wise but it appears as if Tabata is trying to portray WK as still above Yuno/Asta.

Seth

โ€Ž
Dark Triad couldn't attack the Clover Kingdom as long as Julius was around.

Wizard King level is the goal of the MC, it's a really big deal.