Black Clover - Chapter 355 - The Star Prince

Rate this chapter!

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
But I'm not sure. It's been some chapters ago. Did Black Bulls admit they want to look for Asta or did Nacht only confirm that he might not be dead?
They are looking for him
Ryu also confirmed it for us

I love the Yuno part, Tabata gave him the wank but made sure to maintain the gap between the MCs and the Wizard King status. The size which Julius and Yuno's spells covered is the indicator imho.
Yeah I agree. He's above the captains but still not WK tier, let alone Lucius tier.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
Okay so was it ever explained why exactly Yuno had two magic types? Iirc it was just like โ€œhey, I have two magic types nowโ€ with no explanation lol. I figured theyโ€™d explain it but I donโ€™t remember why Yuno is the only motherfucker in the series who can do this.

Anyway, this final battle is going to be great. I remember predicted that Lucius will resurrect prior Wizard Kings, but even so I got hardcore chills when Paladin Acier showed up. Theyโ€™ve been hyping her up since the start of the manga lol. Lucius really is bringing all the goats into this fight as we thought.

Anyway, glad to be out of Japan and back in the Clover Kingdom again lol.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Okay so was it ever explained why exactly Yuno had two magic types? Iirc it was just like โ€œhey, I have two magic types nowโ€ with no explanation lol. I figured theyโ€™d explain it but I donโ€™t remember why Yuno is the only motherfucker in the series who can do this.
It was explained. Each Kingdom has its own assignment system for the grimoires. Yuno being raised in Clover earned him the right to obtain the Clover Kingdom Grimoire. If he was raised in the Spade Kingdom as he should, he would be born and raised with the Star Magic from the beginning. So when he visited the Spade Kingdom his actual ability was awakened.

If Asta's mom didn't drain his magic out of him and Liebe didn't mess with his body he would be the 2nd organic two Grimoires user.

Yuno is the first organic two grimoire holder as opposed to Morris' test on humans in the Diamond Kingdom where he forcibly produced two grimoire users.

Anyway, this final battle is going to be great. I remember predicted that Lucius will resurrect prior Wizard Kings, but even so I got hardcore chills when Paladin Acier showed up. Theyโ€™ve been hyping her up since the start of the manga lol. Lucius really is bringing all the goats into this fight as we thought.
Hey hey cowboy. Don't forget about me. I also proposed the idea of resurrecting former Wizard Kings:sadgrin:

Agree. Acier was lowkey a mad choice. I think Tabata might've backed down from resurrecting former Wizard Kings in the manga since he will be using this motive for the movie.

Although who knows? They still may come. There were like 20 something of them.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yeah it was. Cuz he's a human elf hybrid.

Wind is the magic ability of Licht and Tetia's child

Star Magic is the magic that he inherited due to his lineage

Seth

โ€Ž

Yeah, I was about to edit but you came in handy.

@Elder Lee Hung This is also a huge factor^

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yeah, I was about to edit but you came in handy.
Edit deeznuts lmao.

I think Tabata might've backed down from resurrecting former Wizard Kings in the manga since he will be using this motive for the movie.

Although who knows? They still may come. There were like 20 something of them
Juli is the 28th WK according to the wikis and all. We got 4 in the movie, so there's 23 left. It'd be cool to see some of them.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
It was explained. Each Kingdom has its own assignment system for the grimoires. Yuno being raised in Clover earned him the right to obtain the Clover Kingdom Grimoire. If he was raised in the Spade Kingdom as he should, he would be born and raised with the Star Magic from the beginning. So when he visited the Spade Kingdom his actual ability was awakened.

But he was using wind magic before he even obtained his Clover Grimoire lol.

Eh fuck it, Black Clover doesnโ€™t have to make any kind of sense I guess. Lol

I donโ€™t see that explanation there but like I said, fuck it. Lol

Seth

โ€Ž
But he was using wind magic before he even obtained his Clover Grimoire lol.
Licht and Tetia's son magic + he was raised in Clover so he had no chance to awaken his true ability.

You can think of Wind Magic for Yuno as Anti Magic for Asta.

They are not their actual powers but they obtained them due to plot reasons.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž

I donโ€™t see that explanation there but like I said, fuck it. Lol
Yuno is like William and Patri. His soul and the soul of Licht and Tetia's child were/are in the same body. They were merged at birth however and since the child is a Clover Royal descendant, Yuno acquired the 4 leaf grimoire from the Clover Kingdom that contained the spells for the child's magic, which due to the merger probably became the dominant one cuz Yuno's magic is unique. Think of it like Naruto using Kurama's chakra or something lol. They grew up as one, and by being in Clover were given the grimoire that was filled with wind magic. Cue this pic which should kinda illustrate that lol
Asta, Yuno and the elf child all growing up together.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
Yuno is like William and Patri. His soul and the soul of Licht and Tetia's child were/are in the same body. They were merged at birth however and since the child is a Clover Royal descendant, Yuno acquired the 4 leaf grimoire from the Clover Kingdom that contained the spells for the child's magic, which due to the merger probably became the dominant one cuz Yuno's magic is unique. Think of it like Naruto using Kurama's chakra or something lol. They grew up as one, and by being in Clover were given the grimoire that was filled with wind magic. Cue this pic which should kinda illustrate that lol
Asta, Yuno and the elf child all growing up together.
Well if that weโ€™re the case, I would think every child with both magic parents would inherit both of their parentโ€™s Magicโ€™s instead of just inheriting one or a combination of both or some single derivative power lol.

It doesnโ€™t bother me that he has two magic types because Black Clover has always been kind of dumb and Yuno has always been a destiny child so like, whatever but I thought Tabata wouldโ€™ve explained this shit by now. We fucked around in Japan for too long and Tabata forgot to give us a clear explanation of this when it is supposed to be a pretty big plot point lol.

Licht and Tetia's son magic + he was raised in Clover so he had no chance to awaken his true ability.

You can think of Wind Magic for Yuno as Anti Magic for Asta.

They are not their actual powers but they obtained them due to plot reasons.
Great chapter this week ever kingdom is prepared for the attack heart, spade, and clover are ready to go. Expect for the diamond kingdom there is no love for that place when Zenon wrecked the diamonds Generals in the spade arc.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Well if that weโ€™re the case, I would think every child with both magic parents would inherit both of their parentโ€™s Magicโ€™s instead of just inheriting one or a combination of both or some single derivative power lol.
Wait. I think we misunderstood each other or something here lol.

I am saying Yuno has dual magic because he has 2 souls. One magic ability is the elven child's ability, the other is Yuno's og ability. Just like William and Patri and most likely Lucius and Julius. Doesn't have anything to do with both parents having magic, cuz as you pointed out, children usually inherit one of their parents' magic, or a combo of them or something like that. Yuno just had 2 empty slots to fill. The elf child inherited his mother's Wind Magic, Yuno inherited his family's magic. Yuno's body houses both souls, so it has the ability to use both magic types.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
Wait. I think we misunderstood each other or something here lol.

I am saying Yuno has dual magic because he has 2 souls. One magic ability is the elven child's ability, the other is Yuno's og ability. Just like William and Patri and most likely Lucius and Julius. Doesn't have anything to do with both parents having magic, cuz as you pointed out, children usually inherit one of their parents' magic, or a combo of them or something like that. Yuno just had 2 empty slots to fill. The elf child inherited his mother's Wind Magic, Yuno inherited his family's magic. Yuno's body houses both souls, so it has the ability to use both magic types.
Oh I see what youโ€™re saying lol.

Weird but Iโ€™m on board I guess. Lol

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Oh I see what youโ€™re saying lol.

Weird but Iโ€™m on board I guess. Lol
Yeah it deffo wouldn't hurt Tabata to elaborate a bit more on that lol. Maybe he's saving it for down the line when/if he touches on Lucius' backstory a bit more

Seth

โ€Ž
Great chapter this week ever kingdom is prepared for the attack heart, spade, and clover are ready to go. Expect for the diamond kingdom there is no love for that place when Zenon wrecked the diamonds Generals in the spade arc.
After Zenon attacked the Diamond Kingdom got drastically smaller but you can see on the map that there is still a small place with Diamond Kingdom logo, it's probably led by Mars and Fana and they tried to save as much people as they could from the former Diamond Kingdom.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
After Zenon attacked the Diamond Kingdom got drastically smaller but you can see on the map that there is still a small place with Diamond Kingdom logo, it's probably led by Mars and Fana and they tried to save as much people as they could from the former Diamond Kingdom.
Seeing Mars back again would be dope.

Seth

โ€Ž
Kinda makes you wonder what Julius original magic is without Astarothโ€™s time magic.
It could be that Julius was just like Asta and he was magicless but Astaroth manipulated it so he believed the Time Magic was his own.

We also saw a few times that Julius loved to infiltrate the Kingdom by transforming into some random people. We haven't seen anyone use this type of Magic so he might have Transformation Magic.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Kinda makes you wonder what Julius original magic is without Astarothโ€™s time magic.
Yeah I was thinking about it as well while writing the post. It's probably being kept hidden for a surprise factor and probably nerfing Lucius in some way. Unless it's transformation magic.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
It could be that Julius was just like Asta and he was magicless but Astaroth manipulated it so he believed the Time Magic was his own.
I doubt that. Lucius would have brought it up. And wouldn't call Asta the single flaw.

Unless it's transformation magic.
We also saw a few times that Julius loved to infiltrate the Kingdom by transforming into some random people. We haven't seen anyone use this type of Magic so he might have Transformation Magic.
*insert Spiderman meme*