Black Clover - Chapter 356 - Neverland

Rate this chapter!

• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Yuno grew crazy powerful, goddamn. He's using Neverland to protect and power up fodders Magic Knights so they can keep up and fight Lucius at the same time. Even tho I think Lucius has way more to offer you gotta give credit where credit is due.

I lowkey can't imagine Asta becoming a Wizard King. I must say that Yuno looks, acts, and fights like a proper Wizard King candidate.

Whereas Asta is just: "Waaaaaaaaah look at me and my Devil Brother we will surpass you together!".

Asta fits for a hero but he will be a trash Wizard King, same for why I never liked people pitching Yami to become a WK.

@Light D Lamperouge I think Yuno was able to create this spell because of his fight with Zenon, Zenon in hid space could lower your base stats and etc...

Yuno can block the flow of time and etc...

Amazing touch here by Tabata.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Yuno grew crazy powerful, goddamn. He's using Neverland to protect and power up fodders Magic Knights so they can keep up and fight Lucius at the same time. Even tho I think Lucius has way more to offer you gotta give credit where credit is due.

I lowkey can't imagine Asta becoming a Wizard King. I must say that Yuno looks, acts, and fights like a proper Wizard King candidate.

Whereas Asta is just: "Waaaaaaaaah look at me and my Devil Brother we will surpass you together!".

Asta fits for a hero but he will be a trash Wizard King, same for why I never liked people pitching Yami to become a WK.

@Light D Lamperouge I think Yuno was able to create this spell because of his fight with Zenon, Zenon in hid space could lower your base stats and etc...

I haven't read the chapter yet lmao :josad:

Gimme a filler and in like an hour and a half I'll post my thoughts and respond to your post in detail.

Seth

โ€Ž
I haven't read the chapter yet lmao :josad:

Gimme a filler and in like an hour and a half I'll post my thoughts and respond to your post in detail.
:seriously::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus:

Sorry bruh and yeah I'll wait.

Mofo when you post a chapter thread I assume you read it:ihaha:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
:seriously::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus:

Sorry bruh and yeah I'll wait.

Mofo when you post a chapter thread I assume you read it:ihaha:
LMAO I get you, but I had a bit of a busy day lol. I'll hit you up shortly.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yeah banger chapter ngl. Quite cool too. But it's evident Lucius is just playing around lmao. And damn break next week :josad:

I think it's highly likely Yuno spent time in Neverland getting stronger while time stood still. That would explain his immense jump in power.

Yeah I agree. Even tho like I said Lucius is clearly far far from going all out and being truly serious, this is deffo a feat that needs to be respected.

Yeah I tend to agree that Yuno makes for a better Wizard King than Asta. My only hung up is that this is a shonen. How likely is it that the main character does not fulfil his dream?? Pretty damn unlikely.

I've always thought how cool it would be to have Yuno as the Wizard King while Asta becomes the King of the Underworld. I doubt all Devils will be killed in this so they will need a figure as well. And who better to lead them and probably rehabilitate them than Asta and Liebe.

Yeah he seems to have taken inspiration from Zenon. Good stuff ngl.

Seth

โ€Ž
Yeah banger chapter ngl. Quite cool too. But it's evident Lucius is just playing around lmao. And damn break next week :josad:

I think it's highly likely Yuno spent time in Neverland getting stronger while time stood still. That would explain his immense jump in power.

Yeah I agree. Even tho like I said Lucius is clearly far far from going all out and being truly serious, this is deffo a feat that needs to be respected.

Yeah I tend to agree that Yuno makes for a better Wizard King than Asta. My only hung up is that this is a shonen. How likely is it that the main character does not fulfil his dream?? Pretty damn unlikely.

I've always thought how cool it would be to have Yuno as the Wizard King while Asta becomes the King of the Underworld. I doubt all Devils will be killed in this so they will need a figure as well. And who better to lead them and probably rehabilitate them than Asta and Liebe.

Yeah he seems to have taken inspiration from Zenon. Good stuff ngl.
King of the Underworld would be dope. I hope Liebe dies.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
King of the Underworld would be dope. I hope Liebe dies.
Yeah I think so too. LMAO I recall you mentioning it before, but why lol?

Seth

โ€Ž
Yeah I think so too. LMAO I recall you mentioning it before, but why lol?
I think Asta is cringe enough, if I hear "I will save XYZ together with Liebe" I will lose it.

+ I want my theory of Asta awakening his own magic to be true.